Favourite Meal ????

The 6" subs with less than 6g of fat with a low fat dressing eg sweet chilli etc are only 5 points. I have the diet coke and quavers too. Dont do what I did and have the tuna sub thinking it would be ok - 12.5 points and it wasnt that nice!!

Ax

cheers for that hun might give one a go at the weekend

All the subways subs are on their website with their nutritional values so you can easily work out the points in your favourites :D

will go look

right here we go all 6" subs 6g fat and under
including bread salad and pickes dont say nothing about dressings

beef 4 pts
ham 4 1/2pts
chicken 4 1/2 pts
turkey & ham 4 1/2 pts
turkey breast 4 1/2 pts
subway club 4 1/2 pts
sweet onion terryiaki 5 1/2 pts
veggie delight 3 1/2 pts

right im off to bed as need to be up 5.30 ish :eek::eek::eek:

Im a total point nerd now. I wander around Tesco with my little calculator smiling at food if its low point and tutting and chucking it back on the shelf if its high lol.

Hehe I've seen people doing this, I probably do it but don't realize. I was being really judgemental at the checkout in M&S yesterday - there I was feeling smug with all my fresh fruit and veg, and the old lady in front had a whole conveyor belt full of cream cakes and potatoes (well I suppose she had one item of veg) :)

Mmmmn, Quorn Peppered steaks tonight :party0049:

Im a total point nerd now. I wander around Tesco with my little calculator smiling at food if its low point and tutting and chucking it back on the shelf if its high lol.

lol I do that too. Im even sadder though, I try and guess the points before I work them out :rolleyes: Initially I was dead self concious standing there with my calculator now I dont give it a thought

Me, me, me................. I lurve Quorn too!

I got Quorn Cottage Pie tonight 3pts, I love it x x x

Leaves me enough for a couple of voddies and slimline tonics too!!!

Got to save up some points though, as its Bank Holiday this weekend, and on Monday there is our annual Fish Festival in the fishing port (which really is a total alcohol fest most of the day!)

I didn't have it in the end. Had the new Birds Eye Fish Coins (they are like mini fishcakes) did them in the oven (half a point each) and had them with some salad - 6 of them, so only 3 points for the total meal and very yummy and a lot more than the equivalent points in a fishcake!

Back