Favourite shakes

missgreedy

I know this has probably been asked a zillion times - but what does everyone prefer and do better on??

I'm thinking of getting all chocolate this week!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Chocolate mixed with ice cold peppermint tea for me...

Mint choc flavour.... Delicious hmmmm

Gotta agree that the choc is by far the nicest! I done over 3 months on just choc x

Hi guys. I love chocolate or vanilla made with fresh hot coffee, like a lovely latte. The chicken soup is not bad either. I hate to drink any shakes cold, I like to feel warm inside. Well done all you slimmers!

I lost 4.5 stones last year just on mint choc shakes and chicken soup for tea... I don't like the shakes hot but I have to have a hot soup for tea, which I cook it a saucepan on the stove... Makes me feel like I'm cooking something proper lol

I lost 4.5 stones last year just on mint choc shakes and chicken soup for tea... I don't like the shakes hot but I have to have a hot soup for tea, which I cook it a saucepan on the stove... Makes me feel like I'm cooking something proper lol

I like the strawberry flavour, yummy:D

Choc for me, can sometimes stomach a vanilla but not the others or the bars!! Did 3 months last time on choc and think I will be doing it again this time!!

The soup makes me gag and the flapjack...UGH! The other 3 I like, having the choc hot takes the flavour away tho I think

I hav cold strawberry flavour twice a day. N cold chocolate mousse every night. N mix a little bit of vanilla shake in my teas/ coffees.
I love them just this way n hav been having them for nearly 12 weeks now.
;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I must admit I can't stomach anything but the chocolate shakes - the only thing I haven't tried are the flapjacks. I've lived on the chocolate for months now!

X

I have two choc and one strawberry every day and have s..l..o..w..l..y grown to love them! My weekend treat is to mix the strawberry one in ice cold raspberry leaf tea. Yum yum, want one now!

I did a vanilla tonight like a Starbucks frappacino !! Blended it in my blender with ice cubes!!! It was soooo amazing !!!! I really do think the chocolate like that will be gorgeous!!! Plus I can add some coffee to make a mocha!!!

I'm going to try the mint tea - that sounds sooooo yummy!!!

I'm actually looking forward to making them tomorrow!!!

Jane xxx

Strawberry for breakfast, vanilla for lunch and choc mousse for tea - all the way through!
Did start with soup instead of the vanilla but went off it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LIKE THEM ALL S,V,C but have to say chocolate is best by far xxx

Just filled up an ice cube tray as gonna try a choc one blended with crushed ice tonight - is it sad I am excited??!!

I started off with a strawberry, a choc and a soup each day but went off the strawberry very quickly and a week later couldnt do the soup any more either. So for the past 5 weeks i've JUST had choc. Some times hot but usually cold with extra water in to increase my fluid intake!

Just filled up an ice cube tray as gonna try a choc one blended with crushed ice tonight - is it sad I am excited??!!

I was sooo happy last night when I made it!!! Let me know what you think of it!!

shall we call them lipochinnos!! :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back