favourite superspeed foods, not superfree

arual

Ive been trying to find a similar thread but all the ones i look at people are getting superspeed and superfree mixed up. Im getting confused so thought id start my own lol

soooo, im trying to eat lots of superspeed foods this week to see how much it helps, what are your favourites?

upto now ive eaten lots of melon and strawberries but thats about it.

I love melon!

Baked beans - I add them to everything! Chilli, bolognase, soups etc as well as having them with egg n chips! Also like garden peas, mushy peas and another fave is grapefruit xx

Ooh yeah. Pink grapefruit for breakfast is lovely.

Grapefruit, melon, most berries, haddock, sole....though obviosly not altogether :p

Mushy peas! Yellow plums are also gorgeous but quite hard to find x

Yellow plums in morrisons at the moment.

Is butternut squash a superfree? I love it. I use it instead of potatoes to top shepherd's pie. The kids love it too as wedges or roasted.

kerryathome said:
quorn, superspeed a go go x

Which quorn is superspeed please as in my book I can't see any SS symbols against it

Thanks

LisaC said:
All quorn I thought?! Just some of it has syns i.e. the quorn burgers in breadcrumbs.

Thank you I assumed it would just be the plain stuff.
Another daft question is it just syn free quorn that is super speed or all quorn even the synned stuff

I have finally phoned the help line and NO quorn product is superspeed she double checked everything with me and said someone must be getting confused with super free as it is free on all plans but is not a speed food.
Only speed food for veggies are most fruit most types of peas and some beans inc baked beans.
I hope this helps someone

hmm strange, in my book quorn mince and pieces have an S beside them, so are speed foods..... never mind, I like it anyway, and it works for me x

S doesn't mean superspeed it just means speed SS means super speed

Back