Favourite Treat??

twinkle22

Mine is WW frozen eclairs only 2 points!! What is your treat that you couldn't do without ?? X

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

crisps im into monster munch at the moment which are
3 points and french fries which are 2 pts

i think i'll have to say curly wurlys are my fav treat, have one most days, my other half loves them too so i do sometimes scowl at him when he takes one lol

yeah and curly wurlys forgot that!! 3pp!! How many are pink and white wafers ??

Pink and whites are 1pp for 1 but 3pp for 2 xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another vote for curly wurlys here too! Nice and chocolatey and they last a while too because of the chewiness - yum :)

Curly wurlys are good - and last a while if out of fridge... Like the WW wave ice-cream for 3 (like a vienetta) and Defo gonna get monster munch now lol when I clear out the mountain of WW crisps and velvet crunch - not even tried em yet! X

mini meringues - 3 for 1pp YUM!
Bought some funsize choccies from Asda - white/milk chocolate Bubbly Bars - 2pp each, also YUM.
Just been to tesco to buy mini twister lollies after reading on here they're 1pp. :)

Yum :) x

Mini meringues!!! Just thought I could crumb them into an activia!! Mmmmmmmmm

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Pink & whites, in the micro for 10 seconds are addictively yummy.

I adore the WW Ice Cream cones, they taste like real proper cones for 4pp I think..

150g onken fat free yogurt with strawberries and a crumbled mini meringue, is 3pp and so so tasty for a sweet treat!

And and a cadbury crunchie biscuit, I discovered today, is only 2pp. But I don't think I could get a pack and have just one.... lol

I love a meringue with fruit cocktail & yogurt or fromage frais -2pp

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back