Favourite TV series...

I love The Mentalist, Luther, Drop Dead Diva & I am only just over the heartbreak of Ashes to Ashes ending (boxset on pre-order) Come Dine With Me & my guilty pleasure of 4 weddings

I love BBT - BAZINGER!!!! :D
:8855:I love sheldon...... he is just so funny. Glad someone else likes it too... and "bazinger" to you too :p

I love outnumbered and dr who (getting used to new dr) and got to be gok
But my all time fave was friends:cry:
I like merlin in the winter and used to like scrubs, three pints and chuck but don't get to see them much cause I work at night

My favourites at the moment are The Good Wife, Medium, Criminal Minds, Cougar Town, Drop Dead Diva, Casualty, Location Location & Junior Apprentice. These are all current ones that I've set to sky plus every week so I don't miss them.

I also love The Closer, Without a Trace & Lost. I've seen all the episodes but like watching them again. And my yearly BB addiction is about to start so I'll be watching more tv than usual these next few weeks:eek:

:8855:I love sheldon...... he is just so funny. Glad someone else likes it too... and "bazinger" to you too :p

I dont think I have ever laughed so hard in my life when I watched them in the ball pool lol

I adore Sheldon, think he is sooooo funny and love saying "leonard and penny, leonard and penny, leonard and penny" randomly it cracks my hubby up

And bazinger has been my facebook status on and off for the last 10 days lol makes me chuckle every single time

:D

All cookery programmes, Come Dine with Me, MasterChef, Iron Chef etc. Soaps, good drama series, very eclectic taste.

Telly is good value for money.

Sue xx

the best TV series of all time is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. i love it more than i love anything else ever. i am a true buffy fan.

the others i like are

Lost
The Wire
Grey Anatomy
Fringe

Back