Fayre & Square

msrsimpkin

Flubber Buster
Me and DH used to go to a Fayre & Square pub quite often before I started Atkins, but haven't been recently because almost all of the meals contain some form of carbs.

We're here at the moment waiting for my meal. I've ordered the mixed grill, but asked them to swap the chips for salad and I'm going to give my onion rings to DH.

Do you think this was a wise decision. I know you can never be sure about meat, whether it's been floured prior to cooking, etc, but I thought it would have been the least carby meal on the menu.

Does anyone else go to any of the Fayre & Square pubs and if so, what do you order?

I haven't, but you know you gotta let your hair down sometimes! You've gone for the safest thing on the menu and swapped out the bits you can't have- I'd be quite happy with that, myself. I expect the low level of carbs that might be in the meat would only be a problem if you kept eating there, or had a gluten intolerance.

Sounds delish to me, enjoy!

Sounds like a good choice. I eat out fairly regularly and as long as you stick to meat and salad it's usually fine (watch the salad dressings!)

Back