fear factor!

pineapple

Silver Member
For me refeed is the hardest part. I stoped lipo before my wedding weighing 11st 1 lbs. I thought I was still too big but looking back at holiday pics am actually looking rather good! anyways, i never did the refeed properly but ate well on holiday and ate mostly salads and fruits with the odd treat here and there - oh and drank every day! anyways i gained about 4 lbs whilst away on holiday and i was chuffed with that and actually thought i'd done pretty well considering! since i came back from holiday it went down hill, fell into old habbits and think i was just releaved to have a little break to be honest from thinking about what am not allowed! anyway the scales went right up and i went to 12st 3 lbs! i thought i would just try and do normal diet to get it off slowly but the thing is lipo was always on my mind and i never gave healthy eating a reall chance. couldna get passed the first day of shakes and always gave in at night but i am hoping to get back into it. i have lost 2 lbs this week with having 2 shakes and eve meal but again i keep nibbling after my eve meal. i think am an all or nothing kinda girl. so am hoping today is the day i can get right back on track and hopefully once this stone is off again i'll be able to do the refeed right this time. deffo find the refeed the hardest tho as once i get a taste for food i cant stop!X

Hi Hun - your plan sounds spot on. Your honeymoon was a time for enjoying yourself - you'll only do it once.

But like you said you went straight from Lipo onto normal eating so it was inevitable that you would slip back to your wicked ways.

Stay focused hun - you done it once you can do it again!

youve done it before hun and you can again,youve only got a stone to lose hun and you can do it in a couple of weeks or maybe you should give the healthy eating an exercise option another try ,you not gonna be able to stay on LT forever and you are going to have to control the munching eventually or you will slowly put it all back on,i did the refeed for my holiday and after i got back i had still lost 2lbs,but recently i had a bad chest and doc said i had to come off and i didnt refeed properly and i put on ,the refeed is hard but if followed to the letter you can still lose,how about getting into ketosis and then refeeding again,its highly unlikely that the stone you put on is fat you proberly over filled your glcergin stores ,sorry to go on hun,im on day 3 again and going into ketosis and my head aint working properly,whatever you decide though we are all here to help xx lil xx

Ney mind, you just stick at it and it will some come off as you know, but at the end of the day hun its going to be down to you change your life style regards eating just like the most of us on here. Me too am not looking forward to refeed, of course cant wait to eat food, but dreading gaining, so I am already training my mind to all the good foods just hope it pays off.xxx

thank girls!

yeah i was thinking about even just trying shakes for one week then trying to refeed after that and hopefully lose the rest, but i think i'll just play it by ear and take one day at a time.

i deffo think the stone is all fat, my belly is massive! argh!

well done lil for getting right back into it and am gald your feeling better.

i seem to do great through the day and dont even feel hungry, its when i get home! alan under strict orders not to let me eat tonight! but he's so soft...
x

yeah too true that i need to train my mind. all i know is i dont like this stone back on, i feel horrid and really sluggish. roll on til am 11st again!

is it this week gary your refeeding? i bet you do fantasticlly well, you have proven to yourself all this time and you have never cheated, where as i cheated nearly every weekend! argh! am week!!

no more whinging tho, only me can get the stone off no one else. thank god for thsi site tho eh!X

good luck babe even though you dont need it xxxx

you so are not crap hun - just look at your before and now pic - wowzers! you look bloody fantastic!X

Hey Pineapple ( nice name!)

I also only have about 5 or 6 kilos to go ( not sure what that is in lbs) but I have been trying to get back into it after the weekend I was really focused there for about 4 days and then one wine and a meal out turned into the whole weekend like this.

Lets do this! Water, water, water.

Bren
x

well done bren for being so close to goal. you sound like me and find it hard to stop at the one treat! dam those treats eh! water water water it is then! keep me posted how your going!
x

Will do, I have 6 weeks to meet my deadline, my 30th and If I can be focused for 3 weeks can probably loose the weight and do my 3 weeks of refeeding. Please kick my backside whenever. Tomorrow is the start of my Boot Camp (self inflicted, but I really want this).

Bren
X

You'll do it!

How much have you lost altogehter. Its hard but great satisfaction being slimmer!

I dont weigh on the scales anymore as I became very addicted and would sometimes go on 6 or more times a day!

I use a tape measure. I have a chart with my measurements and weights that I used to weigh about 6 months ago so I'm using this as a guide.

I've lost about 5.5cm's off my waist and have 9.5cm's to go. I've been tryign to diet for the past 3 weeks and havent managed to go more that 4 or 5 days without lapsing. So really really really really really want this by my 30th in 6 weeks.

I am going to do this! Water all day for me and I had a really big weekend last weekend and it has taken my until now to get my mojo back!

Dont think I will measure my waist until Saturday morning or Sunday this might actually help me to get through the weekend better.

Bren
X

You did really well b4 the wedding so I'm sure you can do it again, gud luck!

Good luck with it this time. You did so well last time that I'm sure it won't be long before you are back down.

x

Hi honey how you doing? Youre right refeed is hard but to be fair you were busy and pre occupied so never really did it properly! Kind of expected that you would gain hun. Gaz is right what he said about changing your lifestyle and it will be hard for you with the way you did LT towards the end but you can do it babe! Maybe you could do another month on LT then refeed properly?? xxxx

To stop me nibbling at night I try and get out for a walk, then I log on here with a litre bottle beside me and catch up, post a few replies and get thru my water (which is norm the 4th litre of the day). Im on maint now using the lt products cos I want to lose weight and this is my way of avoiding the munchies.

Thank you everybody for the posts and comments, this site really is great. Am back into the 11st bracket today so just taking it one day at a time. Never did the total food replacement yest and did 2 shakes and eve meal again - I wanted to see if I could do that for a few days and lose as well. But as I said earlier one day at a time. If I can honestly say I've tried the one meal approach properly and dont lose then I'll revert back... see how it goes. My hair has been falling out something terrible this last couple of weeks and am scared to restrict my body for any longer on the total food replacement again. Although saying that never say never. Lipotrim certainly works and thats what is my main facotr when choosing what to do. Thinner hair or not!!

Back