Extra Easy fear that SW isnt going to work !

is that another 3 1/2 since the weigh in/
oh no sorry, i only get weighed on a thursday night .would love another 3.5lb this week though....that would b awsome and would mean id get my half a stone sticker in 2 weeks!
fingers crossed its as good as that though :superwoman:

Great start though Nat, keep it up!

Well done, fantastic :)

hi to all my supportive slimmer friends!
you never guess, ive only gone and lost 5 1/2 lb this week, and got slimmer of the week!!!!!! :greenapple:

:thankyou:!

now the ultimate test is over the next few weeks, i cannot make the nxt two WI becaise of my shifts at work and my next WI will be after xmas on 27th! eeeeeek

oh and i forgot to add.......
i got my half a stone sticker!
totalling upto 9lb in 2 weeks!!!!!!!
:banana dancer:

so, do you believe now???

as for missing a week.. just don't mentally give yourself an excuse of "I can go off plan this week because I haven't got to weigh in.."..
is there not another group that you can go to when your shifts allow (ie a thursday morning group if you're on nights that week )??
you don't just have to stick to one group or time, you can "visit" other groups, even on holiday if you can find one.. :)

Right slimmers, i cant go 3weeks with no weigh in, so first thing tomorrow moring i am going to attend a different slimming club and log my new weight!
i just need it to keep me on track!:xmastree::xmassign:

Good for you meerkat - I need a class there is no way id do it on my own, 2 weeks is the longest ive gone without due to my hols

Good for you meerkat - I need a class there is no way id do it on my own, 2 weeks is the longest ive gone without due to my hols

I have only missed twice. Once a couple of months ago because I was in hospital and tomorrow,,once again because I am in hospital, just had surgery for gall bladder removal, I am in a pain....

i couldnt attend the other weigh in! i had to deal with a vehicle collision claim being put against me!!!! ahhh not impressed, ill just have to man christmas out coz am working lates all week until xmas eve now! bloody shifts!

I have only missed twice. Once a couple of months ago because I was in hospital and tomorrow,,once again because I am in hospital, just had surgery for gall bladder removal, I am in a pain....
get better soon, sounds painful and i believe its awfully painful! chin up x

so i believe i maywell have a new certificate if i really behave at christmas, my next WI is on 27th dec and i would b made up if i can get my 1 stone sticker!!!! now thats a target to keep me on track this xmas. whats everyone else doing to keep on track this festive season? lets share ideas xxxx

Back