Extra Easy fear that SW isnt going to work !

I second textys message! Get well soon :)

Right slimmers, i cant go 3weeks with no weigh in, so first thing tomorrow moring i am going to attend a different slimming club and log my new weight!
i just need it to keep me on track!:xmastree::xmassign:

3 wks Is your Group not on over Xmas? I had a wi today and one next sunday

I thought consultants were doing different days our group is thurs so on as normal
But we'd class is joining us

my weigh in tonight! first one in 3 weeks! ok it would be an understatement if i said i wasnt SCARED! I really want my stone sticker, but i also had a lovley xmas dinner, just one day of syns.then i got straight back on track, even with 3 boxes of chocs still sealed in my fridge!!!

How did you get on Meercat?? Sounds like you really deserve a good loss. Fingers crossed for you x

Code:
well iam happy, i got my 1 stone sticker tonight!
now iam back to the weight i was before i became heart broken, so now the REAL weight loss begins for me!

iam going to start the new year being really really super good, to get rid of any toxins from xmas.!S14.jpg

SO pleased for you. Well done. Hope 2013 will bring you a romantic, caring and kind man who's also a sex god and has a very healthy bank balance that he feels the need to share. x

Glad to see that it's working for you Nat. Keep it up.

Mmmm I'm married too I also like the sound of that. Just coz youre on a diet (or S W) doesnt mean you cant look at a naughty menu!!! ha ha :)

Back