FEATHERS - where are you??

Jools

Gold Member
Hi feathers hun

Just hoping all is well with you as you haven't been on for a while!

xx

Aww Jools ((hugs)) :)

Thankyou! To be honest, i'm not doing very well - i've just put my computer on to join you all with the restart on donnamarie's thread, if you'll have me,lol!

Last time i got weighed i was 12/9.5 on that Thursday and then on the Sunday i had chinese, chocolate and coffee with milk! Then the following Saturday i had a packet of crisps! Then, the next day i ate a mix of crisps, chocolate, toast :( I was ok Monday then yesterday i ate a terrible mix of Hamwichs, crisps, chocolate, icecream!!! :( :( Today!!!! i've pigged out so far also!!!! LMAO! It's not funny i know but, if i don't laugh, i'll cry!

I phoned my Councillor last night and i'm due to get weighed again tomorrow, i'm soooo DREADING it! I've told my Councillor what i've eaten and that tomorrows weigh in is going to be BAD,lol!

Hold your breath for me for tomorrow,lol! :) I need ALL the luck in the world! I'm going to have a look at the other threads starting with yours :) thanks for missing me x x

Tomorrow is going to be a fresh start for me and i'm going to post on donnamarie's restart thread at the end of the day and take it a day at a time. You did warn me Jools,lol! ;) I'm buying a weeks supply of Tetras as i feel i need to get weighed weekly now to help keep me strong. So disappointed in myself.

Chick come and join us on the 98 day challenge thread. It seems to be keeping some of us in check (not me:cry:)

xx

Back