Feb 2014 Wedding 40lbs to loose

smartie831

Hi everyone... We booked out wedding last month and I just need to shift some weight. This will be my one time to feel amazing and I wont let my weight stop me. Back in 2005 I got.to goal loosing 3 stone. I kept it off for a good 2 years until I hurt my back and it piled back on.
I am now 13stone 9. ive lost 11 pounds since Xmas and just basically faffed!

I am starting to try dresses on this weekend and I am just so scared and body conscious!!

:eek:s

I believe I need to get my dress around july so I need to make some headway.

Anyone else with similar weight/timescales?

x

Hi everyone... We booked out wedding last month and I just need to shift some weight. This will be my one time to feel amazing and I wont let my weight stop me. Back in 2005 I got.to goal loosing 3 stone. I kept it off for a good 2 years until I hurt my back and it piled back on.
I am now 13stone 9. ive lost 11 pounds since Xmas and just basically faffed!

I am starting to try dresses on this weekend and I am just so scared and body conscious!!

:eek:s

I believe I need to get my dress around july so I need to make some headway.

Anyone else with similar weight/timescales?

x

I'm getting married then to. I have about 40 lbs to lose too, the thoughts of it lol have t been on here in months which means I wasn't dieting!! Lets begin..

thats fabbb... I am scared.. lol weigh in 2moz at 5. few dodgy days but have done a fair amount of walking so fingers crossed. Did 4 hours in the peak district yesterday and most nights weve been for an hours walk.

Back