Feb Challenge!

Ugh I'm so bored of my diet this week, dunno whats wrong with me, I'm just sick of the whole watching what I eat and exercising thing. Maybe I need a fresh approach or a little break :(

How about you have different foods this week - you may just be sick of the same old same old - give yourself a mini goal to get through this week doing something different - sorry can't think of anything else but hope ive helped a bit.

Ugh I'm so bored of my diet this week, dunno whats wrong with me, I'm just sick of the whole watching what I eat and exercising thing. Maybe I need a fresh approach or a little break :(

I'm the same, 5 months in and its suddenly got tougher???

I dont restrict what I eat(much), I restrict the portion size but this past week i've just become bored of it all and really had to fight...more than i did in the early stages. Maybe its TOTM with me just know i'm feeling bleugh about it all

How about you have different foods this week - you may just be sick of the same old same old - give yourself a mini goal to get through this week doing something different - sorry can't think of anything else but hope ive helped a bit.

I do a 4 week cycle of my food so it is pretty varied or I would do this as it makes sense. Ah well, hoping it passes...a nice loss on Sunday might gee me up a little, fingers crossed!

I do a 4 week cycle of my food so it is pretty varied or I would do this as it makes sense. Ah well, hoping it passes...a nice loss on Sunday might gee me up a little, fingers crossed![/QUOTE]

Keep reminding yourself of how fantastic you have done losing all that weight and look at the clothes you can not fit in to - well done on that.

Aww miss mango and ndc331 group hug...... Don't think the weather is helping at all... Whatever u decide best of luck ... We will get through this...

Hugs x x

Ria - 2lbs lost, 2lbs to go
Pinkie1973 - 7lbs to lose (1.5lbs off, 5.5lbs to go)
Purple Sky: 8lbs to lose
x_Alex_x: 8lbs to lose (-1.8, 6.2 to go)
Miss Mango: 5lbs to lose
Dancingqueen1987: 5lbs to lose
CatCrazy(215) 6lbs to lose
Ebonyspice 6lbs to lose (-1.5lbs , 4.5 to go)
Last_Attempt 8lbs to lose
precious 5lbs to lose (4lbs off, 1lb to go)
angelic_angel 8lbs to lose (+2lbs, 10lbs to go)
MrsPopi: 8lbs to lose
Candyflee 4lbs to lose
Michem 6lbs to lose
Veggie Dieter 10lbs to lose 4.5 off 5.5 to go
cf70 8lb to lose
Ndc331 7lb to lose ( -3lbs off 4. Lbs to go
Soon2beskinny - 10lbs to lose
Beekeeper 4 lbs to lose
desireeanne-10Ibs to lose

I think you're right Veggie, I'm going to try just that. I'm really craving skinless chicken just softly cooked so I must need some nutrients from it. I'm going to have a little swap around of what I eat just for a change.
And don't ever apologise for offering good advice :D Thank you for that - you did help! X

I'm the same, 5 months in and its suddenly got tougher???

I dont restrict what I eat(much), I restrict the portion size but this past week i've just become bored of it all and really had to fight...more than i did in the early stages. Maybe its TOTM with me just know i'm feeling bleugh about it all
Ah I know CatC, I'm exactly the same and I've heard lots of other people complaining too, I think its just becoming too "samey" if you know what I mean, too many "restrictions", not enough loss. I'm just tired of my exercise too though. I think I need to do outdoor stuff, wish the weather would cheer up!

I restrict my portion sizes too - makes life easier than total no-no's on certain fave foods. I'm TOTM soon too so I think my hormones are just making me niggly - was in a mood for nothing at all earlier - oh the joys!! XX

Aww miss mango and ndc331 group hug...... Don't think the weather is helping at all... Whatever u decide best of luck ... We will get through this...

Hugs x x
Aww thanks hun, hugs back :) Thats what I like about this forum, you can always come and admit to your bad days or low days and people are there to offer support and help - no judgement or eye rolling because we're bored of the diet.
Thank you :) Xx

Last edited:
Ebonyspice 6lbs to lose (-5lbs , 1lb to go)
Candyflee 4lbs to lose
Michem 6lbs to lose
cf70 8lb to lose
3.5lbs weightloss for me this week .
Ndc331 7lb to lose ( -3lbs off 4. Lbs to go
Beekeeper 4 lbs to lose

I'm joining;) Thios month is shorter and we're already at 12, s I'll just aim for a 3lbs loss

Candyflee 4lbs to lose
Michem 6lbs to lose
cf70 8lb to lose
Ndc331 7lb to lose ( -5 lbs gone, 2 lbs to go
Beekeeper 4 lbs to lose
Aline - 3 lbs to lose

Fab news ndc, well done! :) Struggled a bit this week, and have been very piggy within the confines of my diet. So we'll see what turns up tomorrow. Would,be thrilled with 2lbs though.
Your first stone is excellent though, really pleased for you. We need these milestones eh? :)

Another 3lb off for me this week.

Candyflee 4lbs to lose
Michem 6lbs to lose
Veggie Dieter 10lbs to lose - 4.5, -3lb 2.5 to go
cf70 8lb to lose
Ndc331 7lb to lose -7lbs :) yahh!!! Done.
Beekeeper 4 lbs to lose
Aline - 3 lbs to lose

lost another one and a half.... slowly slowly, catchy monkey.... :)

Pinkie1973 - 7lbs to lose (3lbs off, 4lbs to go)
Candyflee 4lbs to lose
Michem 6lbs to lose
Veggie Dieter 10lbs to lose - 4.5, -3lb 2.5 to go
cf70 8lb to lose
Ndc331 7lb to lose -7lbs :) yahh!!! Done.
Beekeeper 4 lbs to lose
Aline - 3 lbs to lose

Back