*** February Challenge*** jump on board!

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking

February is almost here,so how about a challenge....​

Bunny_hops - 10lbs

I don't know if there is a group challenge or whether we set our own, if so......

I challenge myself to be half a stone lighter on the 18 February - I've got a charity ball to go too, and my gown is hanging on the wardrobe ready. I also challenge myself not to over-indulge at the ball, and be the first on the dancefloor and fling some zumba moves for the DJ!!:dooney:

(luckily - I'm wearing reddish shoes too!!)

I don't know if there is a group challenge or whether we set our own, if so......

I challenge myself to be half a stone lighter on the 18 February - I've got a charity ball to go too, and my gown is hanging on the wardrobe ready. I also challenge myself not to over-indulge at the ball, and be the first on the dancefloor and fling some zumba moves for the DJ!!:dooney:

(luckily - I'm wearing reddish shoes too!!)

Good luck with your own challenge.. I'm sure you will have the best moves on the dance floor!!

Dont know what challenge to set up for myself!!

Good luck with your own challenge.. I'm sure you will have the best moves on the dance floor!!

mmm... not quite sure about the best moves, but if the DJ starts off with a Ricky Martin number, followed up with Shakira, the dancefloor will be well and truly bouncing!! It's one thing doing it in the right kit, but in a dress and high heels!! uh-oh!!

I'm trying to find a photo of my in my dress last time, but their fairly dark photos and you can't really see it - bear with me!!

mmm... not quite sure about the best moves, but if the DJ starts off with a Ricky Martin number, followed up with Shakira, the dancefloor will be well and truly bouncing!! It's one thing doing it in the right kit, but in a dress and high heels!! uh-oh!!

I'm trying to find a photo of my in my dress last time, but their fairly dark photos and you can't really see it - bear with me!!

I might give this zumba a try sounds great fun!!

Ok my goal is going to be to lose a stone in february, maybe thats a bit extreme but i will get as close to it as i can!!

I've put some photos on of me (in the photo gallery - please let me know if I've done it right/wrong!) in previous outings in the dress. I challenge myself to put some on of me wearing the same dress on the 18 February!

Rach, zumba really is good fun, my friend from work came along last week, she was quite unsure about it, but now she can't wait for Thursday. It's great to know you can have a good workout and have so much fun at the same time!!

Rach, zumba really is good fun, my friend from work came along last week, she was quite unsure about it, but now she can't wait for Thursday. It's great to know you can have a good workout and have so much fun at the same time!!

unfortunately i cant get to anywhere that does it, but i've seen dvds of it so i might order myself one!! I want something fun to do as i will be more likely to stick to it!! :D

My February goal is to lose 8lbs

Goodluck and i'm sure we can breeze through our goals............

even thou today is feb 1st i am not going to count todays loss as part of my feb goal. i am to lose another 7lbs by the end of feb :)

11 lbs to get to 13 something!!!!!

Back