Weight 19st. 09lbs.
February goal 14lbs.
03.02.07 =- 4lbs
11.02.07 = -2 lbs

8 lbs to go!! :)

Feb Challenge.
Week 1 =-2lb
Week2 =-3lb.
No way i'm going to meet my target.Too Optimistic.Must keep chugging & lower my sights.Still ssing & no cheats.

Feb Challenge.
Week 1 =-2lb
Week2 =-3lb.
Week3 =-3lb
No way i'm going to meet my target.Too Optimistic.Must keep chugging & lower my sights.Still ssing & no cheats.
Next month I'll go for 11 or 12lb target.

I'm telling myself I'm not failing to met my target.ratherI was naively optimistic to guage my wt loss by other peoples standards,but that is also not really a problem ,as, what else could I have gone by?

Target for february 16lbs
weigh in Mondays
Week 1 5lbs:D
week 2 6lbs:D
week 3 3lbs:)
14lbs gone with 2lbs to go.:cool:

weigh in Mondays

Happe,you must be pleased as non-alcoholic punch.You should easily make your challenge.
I would be fibbing if i denied being just a teensy bit envious-but what the heck.Down is still down whatever the inclne.

Down is definately still down and you should be proud of how well you are doing. Im very envious of you weighing in at 15st 6lbs. Do you know id kill to be there now, i look like a normal person at that weight. we will all reach our goals in our own bodies time, we can stick to plan 100% but if our body only choosesto give up 1/2lb then thats all we'll lose. Just have to trust that the fat will go eventually.

weigh in Mondays

Well done honey, well done!! :cool: I don't think I'm gonna hit my target of another 8 lbs off. This leurgie has wiped the floor with me and I know I'm retaining water:( We shall see on Saturday.

Target or no target you are still doing incredibly well. Its so hard to stick to ssing when you dont feel well. I know id want hot toast and loads of butter and heinz tomato soup if i had a cold, cos thats what ive always had. But you are hanging in there and being really strong. Be proud.

Down is definately still down and you should be proud of how well you are doing. Im very envious of you weighing in at 15st 6lbs. Do you know id kill to be there now, i look like a normal person at that weight. we will all reach our goals in our own bodies time, we can stick to plan 100% but if our body only choosesto give up 1/2lb then thats all we'll lose. Just have to trust that the fat will go eventually.

Touche(can't do accents on here). You're absolutely right Happe, but the good news is that at your present rate of progress you'll be feeling normal sooner than you think.

Feb Challenge.
Week 1 =-2lb
Week2 =-3lb.
Week3 =-3lb
Week4 =-5lb

Total = -13lb. Missed the challenge by 1lb.but I don't care 13 is good enough for me.I'm a happy bunny & just a little bit proud of me too.
right i'm off to find another challenge & if there isn't one I'm confident enough on here now to set one up myself.
ps thanks sparkle for setting this up

weigh in Mondays
week 4 4lbs:D
Total lost for this challenge 18lbs:eek: , beat my target by 2 lbs. :D :D Who's a clever girl!!:queen:

Hmmm? that's a toughy-could it be Happe that's feeling Happy?
V pleased for you.

Back