Fed up but determined!

Steve S

Morning guys!

It's with no little degree of annoyance that I find myself in more or less the same place I was 12 months ago. In November 2009 I started on Cambridge SS and managed to shift 4.5st by June 2010.

I kind of fell off the wagon but was maintaining for a while on Atkins. We went on holiday in October and I haven't stopped eating junk since. :eek:

I need to take food out of the equation again and see the plan all the way through this time. I have a restart appointment with my CWPC on Monday evening but I'll be starting with some old (in date) packs tomorrow.

I don't relish the thought of going through the ketosis stage, but having done it before I know it will only be a week before I'm feeling fine and wondering why I didn't do it earlier! :)

So I'm looking forward to interacting with all you lovely people again and getting lighter and fitter with the only plan that's ever really worked for me long term.

Good luck honey :) Its day 1 for me so i'm super excited!

If you dont mind me asking, how much of the weight did you put back on? Thats the one thing Im most scared of - how to maintain the loss.

Good luck, the first step is making the decision to do it. I am on Day 5 and really determined

good morning,

we have all done it hun! and as annoying as it is, uv took the best step u can which is to tackle it again and not leave it to get any worse! just think, in a few weeks from now u would have lost a reasonable amount of your gain and be well on the road to a slimmer u! good luck with your new start tmrw x

yummymummy1972 said:
If you dont mind me asking, how much of the weight did you put back on? Thats the one thing Im most scared of - how to maintain the loss.
I put about 3 stone back on in the last 3 months! I just went straight back to old habits, and started xmas early of course (mid-November) I think.

Just going to take it one step at a time now and not try to do the whole thing at once again.

Thanks for all the replies and support :)

Good luck!!! I'm day three of restart today head banging & got bad breath oh the joys already!! Hope day one goes well for you, you will be in swing of it very soon! Xxx

Welcome back & Good Luck xX

Welcome back, Steve.

You are certainly in good company. I am one of many who are working on relosing weight lost on a VLCD. The good thing is that we know it works, works fast, and once you get over the initial hump -- it becomes easier with time.

And, like you --- I am taking it step by step, planning to get it off, and then work at maintaining the loss.

MM

Last edited:
Hey there and welcome back!! You sound determined and know what to expect with ketosis so you'll be flying high in a week. Good luck for tomorrow xx

Same here! Keep loosing two stone then putting it back on by coming off!

Back