• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fed up but determined!

Morning guys!

It's with no little degree of annoyance that I find myself in more or less the same place I was 12 months ago. In November 2009 I started on Cambridge SS and managed to shift 4.5st by June 2010.

I kind of fell off the wagon but was maintaining for a while on Atkins. We went on holiday in October and I haven't stopped eating junk since. :eek:

I need to take food out of the equation again and see the plan all the way through this time. I have a restart appointment with my CWPC on Monday evening but I'll be starting with some old (in date) packs tomorrow.

I don't relish the thought of going through the ketosis stage, but having done it before I know it will only be a week before I'm feeling fine and wondering why I didn't do it earlier! :)

So I'm looking forward to interacting with all you lovely people again and getting lighter and fitter with the only plan that's ever really worked for me long term.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st8lb C: 11st8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good luck honey :) Its day 1 for me so i'm super excited!

If you dont mind me asking, how much of the weight did you put back on? Thats the one thing Im most scared of - how to maintain the loss.

S: 16st2.5lb C: 15st10.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36.7 Loss: 0st6lb(2.65%)
good morning,

we have all done it hun! and as annoying as it is, uv took the best step u can which is to tackle it again and not leave it to get any worse! just think, in a few weeks from now u would have lost a reasonable amount of your gain and be well on the road to a slimmer u! good luck with your new start tmrw x

yummymummy1972 said:
If you dont mind me asking, how much of the weight did you put back on? Thats the one thing Im most scared of - how to maintain the loss.
I put about 3 stone back on in the last 3 months! I just went straight back to old habits, and started xmas early of course (mid-November) I think.

Just going to take it one step at a time now and not try to do the whole thing at once again.

Thanks for all the replies and support :)

jlm

Good luck!!! I'm day three of restart today head banging & got bad breath oh the joys already!! Hope day one goes well for you, you will be in swing of it very soon! Xxx

S: 17st1lb C: 11st9lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 5st6lb(31.8%)
Welcome back & Good Luck xX

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
S: 192lb C: 192lb G: 138lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0lb(0%)
Welcome back, Steve.

You are certainly in good company. I am one of many who are working on relosing weight lost on a VLCD. The good thing is that we know it works, works fast, and once you get over the initial hump -- it becomes easier with time.

And, like you --- I am taking it step by step, planning to get it off, and then work at maintaining the loss.

MM

Last edited:
Same here! Keep loosing two stone then putting it back on by coming off!