Fed up but determined!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Steve S, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Steve S

Steve S Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Morning guys!

It's with no little degree of annoyance that I find myself in more or less the same place I was 12 months ago. In November 2009 I started on Cambridge SS and managed to shift 4.5st by June 2010.

I kind of fell off the wagon but was maintaining for a while on Atkins. We went on holiday in October and I haven't stopped eating junk since. :eek:

I need to take food out of the equation again and see the plan all the way through this time. I have a restart appointment with my CWPC on Monday evening but I'll be starting with some old (in date) packs tomorrow.

I don't relish the thought of going through the ketosis stage, but having done it before I know it will only be a week before I'm feeling fine and wondering why I didn't do it earlier! :)

So I'm looking forward to interacting with all you lovely people again and getting lighter and fitter with the only plan that's ever really worked for me long term.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy1972

yummymummy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck honey :) Its day 1 for me so i'm super excited!

If you dont mind me asking, how much of the weight did you put back on? Thats the one thing Im most scared of - how to maintain the loss.

4. nicola444

nicola444 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck, the first step is making the decision to do it. I am on Day 5 and really determined

5. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    good morning,

we have all done it hun! and as annoying as it is, uv took the best step u can which is to tackle it again and not leave it to get any worse! just think, in a few weeks from now u would have lost a reasonable amount of your gain and be well on the road to a slimmer u! good luck with your new start tmrw x

6. Steve S

Steve S Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I put about 3 stone back on in the last 3 months! I just went straight back to old habits, and started xmas early of course (mid-November) I think.

Just going to take it one step at a time now and not try to do the whole thing at once again.

Thanks for all the replies and support :)

7. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Good luck!!! I'm day three of restart today head banging & got bad breath oh the joys already!! Hope day one goes well for you, you will be in swing of it very soon! Xxx

8. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Welcome back & Good Luck xX

9. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Welcome back, Steve.

You are certainly in good company. I am one of many who are working on relosing weight lost on a VLCD. The good thing is that we know it works, works fast, and once you get over the initial hump -- it becomes easier with time.

And, like you --- I am taking it step by step, planning to get it off, and then work at maintaining the loss.

MM

Last edited: 5 January 2011
  10. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Hey there and welcome back!! You sound determined and know what to expect with ketosis so you'll be flying high in a week. Good luck for tomorrow xx

11. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Same here! Keep loosing two stone then putting it back on by coming off!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.