fed up of these "womens" side effects

amandaw2409

Hi sorry to ask but ive been breakthrough bleeding for 11 days now and no sign of letting up at all it started on day 8 of CD ss im fed up of it and wondering if anyone else is going through the same or has any suggestions for me I think if its still going on after the weekend im going to see the doctor to see if he can give me a course of pills to restart my system so to speak I had these when I had this problem when I had my implant put in - although that had to come out as it kept happening thanks

When i did cwp first time round, i was the same for about a month and then it stopped. I know its not ideal but it should sort its self out so.to speak.

NOt much help but when i first did CD i came on after a month - for 10 days - the heaviest I had ever been, then stopped for 4 days then on again for 10 then stopped for 4 days then back on for another 10 and then every 28 days on the dot (having been all over the place all my life!) But that middle 6 weeks was horrid!

Hey,

I've had nothing like that, it started stopped then started again and was very sore, and heavy but thats all. That sounds horrid, hope it stops soon. I think it takes a a bit of energy when it goes on to long. I find I end up really tired.

Hi, I suffered with spotting for nearly 3 weeks. Started spotting just a couple of days after my period and then spotted for 10 or so days and then had another full on period (and VERY heavy too!!). I was so fed up as it started playing with my losses and I was very emotional about it and very stressed out. My hormones was just completely out of whack! I went and bought some extra multivitamins (specially formulated for women) and I took that for about a week before it stopped and all went back to normal. Not sure of the multivitamins actually did anything or not(besides maybe giving me a bit more iron during the spotting/periods) but I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. I rang my surgery nurse and got no help from her at all. She just basically told me she was not surprised my hormones were playing up cause in her words 'you are losing too much weight too quickly'!! Well blah to her!! I am feeling the best I have in so many years and the weight loss is good for me! Hope it eases for you soon! x

Well touch wood since this morning all seems to of come to a end after a awful weeekend with it so fingers crossed its all sorted now !!! My drs were just yhe same "if u did a normall diet u wudnt have these problems " but I agree blahhhh to them it works for me and im not asking them to do anything like it !!!!

Back