Fed Up Only Lost Half A Pound This Week

Heaven can wait

Silver Member
Very dissapointed only lost half a pound this week!:cry:

I know I have done really well 3 stone 24/3 to 24/5 BUT its so dissapointing when you know how hard its been sticking to it. I did nibble about an oz of edam cheese and a slice of wafer thin ham during the week. but I dont think that did it?
Ive been drinking a lot of water so its not that, I dont think. Oh well next week should be better.:mad: I hope so , I'm scared it may have stopped working ! Irrational or what?

Well done on the loss so far! You must feel really proud to have made such a big change.

The body is a bizarre thing. You could end up having a MASSIVE loss next week.

HCW a lb is a lb, hopefully you should have a better loss next week.
Don't let the crooked thinking take over.
You are doing so well, keep it up.

Hiya,

I only lost 1lb this week and felt gutted compared to my other good losses. Like you I wondered about all the reasons why (I missed one aerobics class, had one lick of choc at Cadburys World, sniffed a piece of smoked salmon!) :scale:

In reality I think we were just destined to loose this amout but cross our fingers we are back on track for us by next.

Try not to worry, it was off, not on.

Did you wear the same clothes?

ps. no ham and extras this week!

Take Care :hug99:

Sam xx
I think we get used to itr

I've had weeks where I've lost 1lb and I haven't let anything other than foodpacks and water pass my lips since I started. I've found I always make up for it in following weeks. You've lost a tremendous amount already. Sometimes our bodies need a chance to catch up...

I done lighter life in 2009 and lost 66lbs in 17 weeks... One of those was a GAIN of 0.2lbs.... I was 100% abstinent... Stuck with it and the following week lost 5lbs. You see it on the biggest loser. Sometimes your body just needs to stop and start again... The important thing is that you carry on. Well done on 3st, xxx

I have been a very slow loser in comparison to others, and in fact have only lost 2lb in the last 2 weeks. My average weekly loss is 2.5lb. However I am still four and a half stone lighter than I was, and it may take me longer than others but I will get to my goal at some point. Unfortunately ;as I have to keep reminding myself) our bodies are not machines and work in mysterious ways. You just have to trust the diet and trust your body and it will all even out in the end. Good luck for next week- I bet it will be a fab loss! Fingers crossed for me too!

Back