fed up with myself

jimshez

weighed myself on my scales lost 3lb on cdc lost 2lb - always the same though - lose great the first week then it goes slow why oh why
I am doing sole source still its as if my body goes - oh,oh time to keep hold of the fat she is starving herself again - need to stay focused - any advice please

Week 3 is usually for many the slow down week. Before your body was keeping up with we will loose well over 7 days and now it wants an extra day or two! Up the water. Try some bullion drink, Gum. Hot teas. Get outside if you can and go for a walk.

Most importantly dont put all this pressure and demand on yourself like with short term goals which would be pushing you to be somewhere that might not happen by that date, as you set yourself up for disappointment.

Hun, you lost and that's just as good as STS or loosing alot... why...... because it's not gaining. Your body is just playing catch up to CD. Focus on the positive, you lost, and not the negative, it wasn't the number on the scales you wanted to see.

Perhaps some good lessons to keep in mind and appreciate when you are at the end of your journey;
you were true to yourself and your food choices
you can do anything if you commit to it
the number on the scales doesn't determine whether you should have a good eating day or day in general

Also well done on the loss and keep posting JIMSHEZ!

Bren
XX

Back