FED UP WITH SUCH SLOW LOSS!!

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
:( Been going for 14 weeks, vary my diet, always measure my HEs, never go above 10 syns but only loose half a pound or stay the same. Is it possible to eat too much free food? (I had a huge plate of tuna and sweetcorn pasta with side salad just now) Any tips advice pleeeeeeeeaaase help before I throw in the towel.
Thank you xxx

Are you going to a class? If so have a chat with your consultant and ask her to check your food diary. If not, make sure you are writing everthing down accurately , drink lots, eat lots of superfree foods. Which plan are you on, Red, Green, EE or a mixture??

If you want an answer to a question best to ask it in general section. I always think of a diary for myself as my thoughts and if anyone else posts in it it is a bonus but don't expect anyone to post in it
Irene x

Me too Irene!

It sounds like you may be overdoing the freefood. I am amazed at how high calorie sweetcorn is and pasta must be too I would think. Maybe time to tweak what you are doing and checking in with your consultant sounds like a good plan.

My consultant told me to up my syns to 15. Strange psycology but it worked. You can eat too much free food though unless its veggies and fruit they still have calories. We had the same with a woman in group, turned out she was eating 15 muller lights a day cos they are free!
I think of it as a bit like the clause in a mobile phone contract about 'unlimited text messages', they still have a 'fair usage policy' attached and I think the same goes for food. Yes its free, but that doesnt mean we should exceed the fair usage policy.
Dont throw in the towel, it does work, we just need to find the balance of how it works with our body, we are all different.

Are you doing more exercise? I have found my weight loss is a bit slower but i am definately changing shape and in a smaller size on top through doing more exercise.

Me too Irene!

It sounds like you may be overdoing the freefood. I am amazed at how high calorie sweetcorn is and pasta must be too I would think. Maybe time to tweak what you are doing and checking in with your consultant sounds like a good plan.

hmmm - now i dont agree, the whole point of SW surely is that nope you cant eat too much free food. And she did say she was varying her eating, so I doubt its 'too much' You've got to remember that you havent got as much to lose as some of us, so that will make a differnce too, dont give up, keep at it xxxx

Thank you all. My consultant has my food diary with her as we speak. I am going to try to up my super free foods in favour of ordinary free foods. I'll let you know. Love you guys xx

Back