• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

fed up

S: 20st0lb C: 19st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 0st13lb(4.64%)
bit fed up today as ive gained a 1lb this week.
dont no how as ive stuck to plan 100%.

all week ive been decorating so havent snacked or picked at anything.

the only thing i can think off is i joined the gym last friday and have been 5 times so far:confused:

oh well i will carry on for another week

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
You can sometimes get a gain or Sts from the sudden change in exercising Hun. Dont panic, it will come off before you know it and the chances are that you have changed shape too...wise to take your measurements before you go any further and then you can compare.
Also, just think how much better health wise you are too.

xxx

I will succeed!!!
S: 13st3lb C: 12st8.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st8.5lb(4.59%)
I agree with Mrs V. I gained 1lb one week too (my only gain so far) and that was a very good week too. Not off diet, loads of extra exercise and the like. I was gutted too. But the weeks after I got good losses so good work catches up and much a badness!!!

Don't lose heart - it will pay off.
xx

S: 14st8lb G: 8st12lb
If you have been to the gym a lot then you could be retaining water. Try not to worry to much about a small 1lb gain as you are toning up in the gym. I always say that if the scales said twenty stone I wouldn't care as long as I could fit into a size 10!!!

(just dreaming in that scenario) :D

S: 16st4lb C: 14st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 2st3lb(13.6%)
Hi Jenny, when I started to go to the gym, I stayed the same weight for 2 weeks (which was a bit depressing) and I obeyed the SW diet completely, but then I was back to losing weight from the 3rd week. Tracy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary 10
Introductions 2
Slimming World 5
Slimming World - Food Diaries 2
Slimming World 6