fed up

puddinpie

Day four. Not hungry just want to taste and eat food. Even just a salad. been out for lunch wi friends n had glass of water, tried on a bridesmaid dress which I'm still too fat for. Hubby eats in front of me all time n when I say anything its me whos bein different bein on diet so..... and I'm really grumpy today help help help :(

Ahhh just nearly gave in for a cheese burger :( I feel desperate today :(

Aw...:hug99:

Well done for not giving in. It's tough, especially at weekends, but it really is worth it. And it'll be no time at all until you can fit into that bridesmaid's dress. That's weeks away.

Sending you strong 'resist!!' vibes :vibes:

Aw, sorry to hear you're struggling!

It's so difficult when others eat in front of you, me and OH almost split up on Thurs over a chicken kebab!! He said similar to yours 'i've gotta eat something, and you chose to deprive yourself', although after a little 'coaxing' he recognised that it wasn't him eating that was the problem, and he should perhaps be a little kinder in terms of when and what he eats. I now text him and say 'i'm gonna be at work until 8, eat before I get back, and don't tell me what you've had!!'. Sometimes they just need it spelling out for them!!

Dint worry about the cheeseburger, it will all be fine, just make sure it stops here. It ain't gonna ruin your life as an isolated incident, however carrying on doing it is not gonna get you anywhere.

Don't worry about the B-Maids dress, it will fit eventually, just give it time, in fact it could be too big on the day!! But remember, each cheeseburger is a bit further from it fitting, a good reason to step away from them!!!

Big hugs, hope you manage to pull yourself out of it soon!

:)

Ooooops!! Just realised you said you didn't give in!!

WELL DONE!!

Ignore some of what I said, but the hugs still count!!

:)

Back