Step 1 Sole Source + Fed up.

It's not really the diet itself that is making me feel fed up it's just the feeling of losing out on what is happening around me and my other half is a little less than supportive. I've had enough of being this size and want to lose a great deal of weight. I'm just finding it difficult when the OH is stuffing his face full of sweets and pasta around me (and he is the lankiest skinny bugger going). I think it's been worse these past couple of weeks due to having annual leave and not a lot to focus my time on. I lost 12lb in the first two weeks but in the second week I lost 7lb and lost hardly any inches. My consultant was confused by this as I was so I'm fully expecting to have gained this week.

Sorry for the rant. As the title says, just a little fed up. :sigh:

It's not really the diet itself that is making me feel fed up it's just the feeling of losing out on what is happening around me and my other half is a little less than supportive. I've had enough of being this size and want to lose a great deal of weight. I'm just finding it difficult when the OH is stuffing his face full of sweets and pasta around me (and he is the lankiest skinny bugger going). I think it's been worse these past couple of weeks due to having annual leave and not a lot to focus my time on. I lost 12lb in the first two weeks but in the second week I lost 7lb and lost hardly any inches. My consultant was confused by this as I was so I'm fully expecting to have gained this week.

Sorry for the rant. As the title says, just a little fed up. :sigh:

Hey, u just need to think that u can have naughty things when u get to goal, but just in small quantities and balance it out with exercise. Don't tell urself u can't have it or u will fail, do this for yourself Hun and he'll love the new you!! Congrats on weightloss x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

maybe have a chat to your other half, and tell him how you feel about him stuffing his face in front of you..

you are doing this for you (and only you) so you have to make sure you have as much support around you as possible.

Good LUCK

I would talk to him about it but were not on the best of terms at the moment as he doesn't understand that I'm not his cleaning lady. It's old ground but I seem to say the same things and it gets me nowhere. You are right girls, I am doing this for me. It's just a pain when your doing it alone with no support. Weigh in tonight, fingers crossed I haven't gained!

good luck...

the thing you have to ask yourself about your other half is are you happy... im not going to go on about it but i want to make sure you are happy...

I would talk to him about it but were not on the best of terms at the moment as he doesn't understand that I'm not his cleaning lady. It's old ground but I seem to say the same things and it gets me nowhere. You are right girls, I am doing this for me. It's just a pain when your doing it alone with no support. Weigh in tonight, fingers crossed I haven't gained!

Hey listen, do it for u and hes probably frightened of ur new look and life! Keep urself busy do his cleaning etc cos once the weight comes off babe you'll feel GREAT?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys. We had a chat last night and he's promised to do more to help me out around the house and I've said that we both need to pay more attention to one another.

Only 2 pounds lost last night but that makes 1 stone in the past 3 weeks' which isn't too bad I don't think. Thanks for the support again guys x

Well done on the 2lbs...

Glad you guys got to talk.. it always helps (well almost always. Lol)

Relationships are hard work... but we all have to work on them...

Back