Fed up

Veggiefee

Although I'm new to the forum, I am a struggler and restarter. In September I vowed to myself that by my next birthday I would be at my ideal weight. That meant I had a whole year to lose 2 stone. That didn't seem like much of a challenge. But here I am 2.5 months later and a stone HEAVIER.

My usual pattern is that I get stuck into the gym and the healthy eating and then my motivation drops and I end up binging on junk food and that's me given up. Every time I start a new routine I say "I'm determined this will be the last time." And it never is :(

Need the support to help me to lose this 3 stone.

Hi , chin up u can do it. Its hard but achieveable if you really want it.sort it now before it gets out of hand hun, i didnt and have 8 st to lose.??x

Welcome Vegifee and don't despair. We've all stood where you are right now. Many here have lost and regained for decades and yes it is very demoralising and depressing but you can break out of that cycle. You give in to junk because you crave sugar and starches and maybe salty foods as well. I can't recommend any particular diet because everyone's needs and likes are different but I am now trying Exante. Half the price of Cambridge and miles cheaper than Lighter Life. I like the flavours and it's so far, so good. What you need is to get a wee bit of weight off, fast, to boost your confidence. Just don't starve or the rebound hunger will send you straight back to the kitchen. Good luck hun x

Back