Fed up...

**sparkles**

Silver Member
Due to be weighed when my CDC comes back from her holiday tomorrow. When I weighed myself this morning I hadn't even lost 2lb! This is only my second week and I'd expected better than that. I hadn't expected it to slow down quite so quickly. I feel really fed up now. It's been a tough week at times but I stuck to it 100%. I've never been a big drinker, but I've stuck to at least 2 1/2 litres of water a day, plus I've been making my shakes with extra water. I haven't cheated-not once. By the time she weighs me in the afternoon the scales won't even register a difference...

Hi Sparkles! Try to stay positive, sometimes one week you will have a really small loss and the next week a bigger one to make up for it. If you get weighed at the same time each week it shouldnt make much difference to your actual loss. I always try to stay to the same time and wear similar clothes each week. And look at your weight loss last week with TOTM thats fantastic, there is no way you would lose that much on any other diet :D

Hi dont worry, you have been 100% there is no way you wont loose weight ok so no big loss this week but always always look at big picture you know by reading this forum that its works, and that some people have small losses some weeks give it a chance wait till a month has gone you will be amazed at your loss, Chin up stay strong keep smiling.

Hey Sparkles, Chin Up !!!!!
WAIT and see what the scales show tomorrow!
I`ve weighed myself in the past, been really gutted, only to see a good loss the very next day !! Its weird, but it happens.

Since I don`t have regular appts with my cdc, I do my own weigh in on a Sunday morning , first thing. If you don`t have digital scales, treat yourself to some good ones.
It WILL come off !!
Let us know how you get on
x

Hey sparkles,
Maybe you could go back to the shakes for a couple of weeks, and then alternate with the bars? That's what I'm gonna do when i get to my first target of 10st. Up to you tho, as a friend of mine cant fave the shakes any longer and needs something to chew!!
Stick at it tho, my CDC lost weight on the 810 programme, so it's probably just your body adjusting to the bars. Are you upping your water intake since u been eating the bars? :) x

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. Try not to worry about what your scales say, you might be pleasantly surprised tomorrow! I try not to weigh myself at home, doesn't always happen but I try not to.

look at my signature, i felt just the same.
but i realised it was and is totm.
it will come off

Thanks everyone. I think it might be because I'm constipated that's causing the problem. I've tried Senakot but it's just not working, so I threw caution to the wind and took a tablespoon of linseeds this morning. At the moment I neither know or care if it throws me out of ketosis but I need something to work and I know that does!

I haven't even started using the bars yet-so I hope that they don't cause me even more problems!

Not yet-it's tomorrow. It's not been 2 weeks yet since I've been on the diet though-my CDC has been on holiday and it's kind of messed up my weigh-ins so far. I'm taking my weight by my own scales on Monday morning-and hoping they might be a bit better because I have finally had some relief! Don't know if was the Senakot, the linseeds or the colon massage I've been giving myself on and off all day, but something worked. :D

Hi Sparkles,

My CDC told me tonight if I get constipated then to take dulcolax - I dont know if you've tried it but she said senakot didnt work for her but dulcolax did and without the cramps!

Good luck for tomorrow and I hope you feel better by the morning xxx

Hi Sparkles,

My CDC told me tonight if I get constipated then to take dulcolax - I dont know if you've tried it but she said senakot didnt work for her but dulcolax did and without the cramps!

Good luck for tomorrow and I hope you feel better by the morning xxx
Thanks. I had problems some years ago where I didn't go for weeks and I had to go to the doctors in the end. I tried just about everything going and absolutely none of the over the counter remedies worked. I had to have a nurse come out to me in the end I was in so much agony. Someone at work recommended linseeds to me and I was skeptical at first-but boy do they work. One spoonful works miracles-no pains, nothing.

Thanks. I had problems some years ago where I didn't go for weeks and I had to go to the doctors in the end. I tried just about everything going and absolutely none of the over the counter remedies worked. I had to have a nurse come out to me in the end I was in so much agony. Someone at work recommended linseeds to me and I was skeptical at first-but boy do they work. One spoonful works miracles-no pains, nothing.
wow! i've got a bag of linseeds in the cupboard - you'll need to let us know if they help and your weightloss is OK tomorrow - will be good to bear in mind if they dont knock you out of ketosis

x

Hey Sparles - don't be getting yourself down - you will be fine I am sure xxx

Have you tried fibre86 from your cdc - I take it because I have always had problems - it has kept me regular as clock work - ask about it tomorrow - CD own brand so I assume it will not take you out of Ketosis

Good luck hunny xxx

:eek: Glad you are feeling better sparkles. I am finding that I feel like this towards the end of each week just before WI! I think it must be because I am having little cheats over the weekends and then SS during the week.

Anyhow, what I really want to know is............how did you get on at WI?!!! Don't keep us in suspense!
Well I don't go until 4.30pm, but I am feeling miles better. My own scales show a loss of 2lb so far, but I do have until Monday as far as I'm concerned. I'll let you know what hers say later on...

Well I've been for my weigh in and her scales say I've lost 5lb! Despite that though, I'm still going to take it by my own on Monday-so it still might not be as good, as I want to get into the routine of Monday weigh in. I was surprised and very pleased as I didn't think they would show any difference!

Back