Fedup.com!

yummy mummy87

Hi,

Sorry but i need a moan :((

I'm on week 2 n I still feel tired all the time! I'm fed up because I cnt eat anything and can't b bothered doing anything lol!

What's wrong with me!! All my enjoyment in life must revolve around food because since I have been on this diet I have been so miserable! Anyone have any ideas on how to make it easier? xx

It can take a couple of weeks for the energy levels to increase and for your body to adjust to this diet...I am two weeks on SSing + and I did have a spurt of energy yesterday evening and felt great but feeling a little tired today which I am putting down to the weather as it is very overcast and heavy.

If you are feeling miserable perhaps it might be worth talking it over with your consultant about moving up a step to see if that would help?

I seen on another thread that you have lost 12lbs! Well done:happy096:

You're only on week 2, how you're feeling is normal. I'm on week 15, and i've never felt better in my life.
Distract yourself, keep yourself busy, have bubble baths, look at your favourite clothes websites, watch motivational programmes, etc! :)

Well in.place of eating I've started pampering myself. Long baths scrubs face packs conditioning treatments painting nails extra time on make up going for short brisk walks....magazines books relaxing in bed not in front room where i associate eating! Im nearly thru week two. What step are u on? Im on 4 shakes nothig else. Lost 13lbs week 1 n hoping for a min of 5 Friday xx

yummy mummy87 said:
Hi,

Sorry but i need a moan :((

I'm on week 2 n I still feel tired all the time! I'm fed up because I cnt eat anything and can't b bothered doing anything lol!

What's wrong with me!! All my enjoyment in life must revolve around food because since I have been on this diet I have been so miserable! Anyone have any ideas on how to make it easier? xx

I found that I get moody, miserable on this diet but i just keep thinking to myself it will be worth it in the end when i am slimmer and happier.

It gets easier with time as it just becomes normal to not eat.. Its about learning and retraining your thoughts/ feelings about food.

I didn't realise how much time I spent thinking about food, my next meal, what to snack on but eventually you'll start to think about it less x

I do feel for u... The first 2 weeks were hard - had about 2-3weeks feeling good and now i feel rubbuish again (week 7)
I did this diet 3 years ago and shortly after i came off it i was signed off work for 3mnths due to depression - i wasnt sure the reason of this as was in a job i didnt like and a bf where i wasnt happy, so i was a bit worried about startin this diet again and im keepin an eye on my moods etc....
Hopefully your just goin through a rough day or 2 but dont ignore your feelings if theyre persisting. Chin up xxx

Thank u everyone!!! So nice to hear from people who are going through the same thing!

Your right i'am gonna start to keep myself busy, hot bath and sorting out my wardrobe tonight I think :))

Thanks girlies x

Im only on day 5 and I'm so sleepy, no energy and I have no interest in anything at all. I did vlcd for a couple of months at the beginning of the year too and I cant remember ever feeling energetic on it. I'm hoping its not the same this time, and I do find some energy soon. Is it too early for bed?

Kisaki said:
Im only on day 5 and I'm so sleepy, no energy and I have no interest in anything at all. I did vlcd for a couple of months at the beginning of the year too and I cant remember ever feeling energetic on it. I'm hoping its not the same this time, and I do find some energy soon. Is it too early for bed?

I usually go to bed early to avoid the hunger. Do whatever you need to get you through each day hun

Kisaki said:

I'm in bed now and have been for over an hour lol! Think'll watch 24 hours in a&e and then sleepy time! Another day over!!

How r u gettin on? Xx

I know how you are all feeling everything has got to me this week.
I was in bed by half 6 last night as I just wanted to shut myself away from everyone and just eat.
I did have a couple of slices of boiled bacon but I am hoping it won't hurt. This has to have been the hardest week on cwp but I know I can keep going as I want to be slim x

This is my 4th week and have to say it has been the hardest.part of me wants to give up but the other half knows I can't.
My bf and family want me to come off it but I keep telling them I just can not be trusted with food.
How you doing on cwp?

skinnymummy said:
How r u gettin on? Xx

Hi,

Ok but tbh i really want to go out tonight to watch the football and have a few drinks :(( I know this will knock me out of ketosis so I don't think it will be worth it! So hard though :(( x

Don't I have been good all day and I have come in and had a few cocktail sausages and crisps what am I doing help x

I've had to come to bed so I don't eat! Omg it's so hard! I'm nearly at the end of week 2 but still feel like cheating. It's more the fact I want a drink! I love my vino at the weekends :(( don't have anymore u should b ok. How long have I been on the diet?

I am upstairs now and thinking about going on the wii to even it out lol.
This is my 4th week and it has been the hardest food is on the brain big time and I hate it I have done so well but today has been break down day :( x

Oh, get an early night hun, you'll prob feel better tomorrow. Do u exercise on the wii? I'm thinking of getting one just to keep me busy! x

Back