Fedup.com!

Iv just done 26 mins on it and lost 140cals so feel a bit better lol now just watching emmerdale now.
The wii is great I do the biggest loser game and u have a full work out and get weighed each week like the show. X

I love the biggest looser!! I've just bidded on one on eBay! Can anyone who goes on there c what u way? How much weight have u lost? Have I had a night off yet? x

If u go on amazon a new one is only7.99 no u have ur own account/log in it great and even even doe u a diet plan if u want to well worth the money x

Hey!

Yeh I'm not too bad thanks. OH gone on a stag doo and I'm just sat about bored! It's pouring down and all I can think of is food lol! I'm a joke! I've eaten some chicken to try n stop the craving! x

Glad ur feeling better well I have just been to bluewater had a cheeky wi in the scales in boots and lost 2lbs so was happy with that and I also may of treated myself to a mulberry bag Oppsss x

Lol well it was a lot dearer than a KFC but it will keep me happier for a lot longer. I'm just off to walk the dogs then got an evening of reading my book to stop me eating lol x

I used to hate it but these books I just can't put down Fifty shades of grey they are called and they are brilliant.
I do have food on the brain at the mo I am thinking chicken kebab but I need to get ride of these thoughts help lol x

I used to hate it but these books I just can't put down Fifty shades of grey they are called and they are brilliant.
I do have food on the brain at the mo I am thinking chicken kebab but I need to get ride of these thoughts help lol x

if you really want food you could have a chicken shish?

im halfway through the 3rd book... dont want it to end!!

I have been good and had my mango shake and two pints of water I have only just started it but already ordered the other two.
I don't think I have ever read so much since starting this diet Lol x

Ok so, I had 5 vodka's and a sausage roll! Never mind, back on it today! Fingers crossed it won't affect my weight loss too much, I know I'll b out of ketosis though booo! X

At least u are starting a fresh today :) you can't change the past but you can do it u have done so well so far just keep going x if u need to talk I am always here :) x we have to keep helping each other x

Thank u :)) oh I'm defo not giving up, I feel better after having a little cheat lol! Least I don't feel guilty! Back onto today! Water water water!!! X

Back