Fedup.com!

Thanks girlies! Just having my vanilla shake, no hangover whoop! Let's see what today brings #nofoodforme

Yeah well i been off it two 2 days feel very guilty but back on today have horrible stomach ache from eating food xx

skinnymummy said:
Yeah well i been off it two 2 days feel very guilty but back on today have horrible stomach ache from eating food xx

Don't feel guilty ur only human, I feel v bloated! I'm not gonna go on the scales because I think i will b peed off!! xx

I think we've both been doing it the same amount of time, I've seen some of ur posts. Dying lots of water, flush all the food out lol xx

Yeah and I've had movicol laxatives ! This is my 3 rd day of week 3 lost 16.5 lbs in first two weeks will b happy with even a 1 this week! Gonna drink **** loads of water and stick to shakes and soups only no bars or porridges. Gettin weighed Friday just hoping i didn't gain loads in last 2 days first day i ate loads of chicken and drank wine...last night i had kfc but no fries or bread ! Wasn't worth it as really need another stone off asap to resemble and human form ha xx

With regards to feeling miserable on my diet. Think my life did revolve around food. During the later stages of my previous vlcd, i used to bake as I found it therapeutic. If I did it now, it would be too dangerous!

Something that I'm making at the moment is a vision board which is basically a collage of all the things I want to achieve in my life and being a healthy weight is definitely part of that. I simply took a load of mags including slimming mags and cut out pictures that meant something to me and stuck them into a cork board. So, if I feel depressed I just look at that board and hopefully it re-focuses me. T stay on track. I love the other ideas about manicures and self pampering. Think a diet is a great time to start giving back to ourselves. I get so overwhelmed with life in general and end up giving so much to others which I don't regret at all but I need to give to me too.

skinnymummy said:
Yeah and I've had movicol laxatives ! This is my 3 rd day of week 3 lost 16.5 lbs in first two weeks will b happy with even a 1 this week! Gonna drink **** loads of water and stick to shakes and soups only no bars or porridges. Gettin weighed Friday just hoping i didn't gain loads in last 2 days first day i ate loads of chicken and drank wine...last night i had kfc but no fries or bread ! Wasn't worth it as really need another stone off asap to resemble and human form ha xx

I've had some aswell lol! How bad! Yep I've lost 14lbs but want to loose another in the next 3 weeks :s don't think I'll b able to but gonna try! xx

Well after all the worrying I still lost 2lbs and it is the totm so I am quite happy with that.
Hope you girls are all ok and back on track x

Im bk on track but my stomach is rumbling and I've drank almost 3 litres of water x

Well done on ur loss sammie x

Well done huni I am still craving food just had some cheese and crisps bad I know but feel fine now I have drunk 5liters of water today so bk on it tomorrow why is it so hard :( x

5 litres? Id wet the bed already going about 3 times an hour on 3l....my stomach is starved had 5 cd products today n now laid in bed gonna read n hopefuly get to sleep early n wake up raring to go. Wi on Friday i really want to loose 3.5! Considering 3 products tom to make up for my extra today but i get up so early i need 4 min. It is hard but its once u get a taste for food. My first week was a doddle n then i had a dinner which ruined me xx

Oh don't I am always on the loo. I am just reading now but I am still thinking about food. I really want a good weight loss and the more I cheat the longer I am going to be on this diet x

Hii I have my second weigh in tomorrow. Lost 7 last week and hoping for a decent loss tomorrow however I'm feeling tired hungry and lifeless! So glad to read other posts and know I'm not the only one! These two weeks feel like they have lasted forever!

Helloooo!!

Well after vodka on Saturday led to food all day Sunday :(( for weighed on tues and put a pound on!!!! Been back on it since Monday but gone onto ss+. So annoyed bout 1lb gain! xx

Oh don't be down about it huni it's done now.
Iv had a bad night cheese crisps rice and a kit Kat feel fat and horrible but I needed food oh we'll fresh start tomorrow lots of water and 5 days till wi.
We can both have a good weight lose this week if we stick to it. :)

Back