Feel awful

shyvon

I started again Monday just gone but have had a tough week and not stuck to it 100%, went to a family do last night and got totally drunk :( and so was very hungover today so not had any shakes as needed solid food.

So I only have 8 weeks now till my holiday and want to lose at least 2 stone before then so Monday morning I am starting again and going to stick to it. Not the best timing as kids are off but i need to do it before I put weight back on again

You'll need a weeks refeed before your hols don't forget!

If you stick to the diet 100% for the next few weeks you should be able to lose most of the 2 stones if not all!

Keep going :)

You could probably do it as and said but you will really need to focus. I don't think you can afford too many slip ups between now and your holiday. Good point and about the refeed.

Ooo, a bloke who agrees with me... I LIKE this forum. ;)

Hi hun,
Please be very very careful never to get drunk or indeed drink alcohol again UNLESS you do the RE~Feed 1st in future. Very dangerous indeed...Not exactly sure but doing that puts enormous strain on your liver and kidneys and can damage them, I have read prevoius posts regarding this whilst on Lipotrim... not sure of the exact ins and outs all i know is its not a good idea! Hoping your feeling a little better... drink loads of water hun... as your body need to re~hydrate :) xx

Cheers for that I knew it was around somewhere lol.... :)

Thanks so so much for that I never knew that but now I do thats it tee total till my holiday. I need to get back into this as I know I can do it so have decided to just focus as from tomorrow morning and stick to it 100%, am going to invest in some ketosis sticks as well just to spur me on knowing that I am in ketosis.

Well survived day one and have struggled through day two but have done it so am really pleased with myself.

gonna do a mini weigh in tomorrow to see how I am doing.

Have been doing my vibro plate too which I hope helps

Back