feel crap crap crap....

msblonde

a new way of living!
i feel really crap today, not had enough sleep cause of work, cared to much for someone that contravined bloody 'policy' and got told off, for caring too much !?!?!?! i'm like a carer... we cant just turn the care button off! grrrrr...

partly annoyed at myself too, as i new it was against policy, but was in best interests of someone, unfortunately not me!

i know a chinese and beer and 3 chocolate bars would make me feel better..... no i wont!

grrrr

propper fed up now.

:(

Dont do it!!!! Do what i do!!! PLease!!!!

1.Try on an item of clothing that is beginning to get loose. You'll feel good about yourself & smile.

2. Look at the Inspiration Slide show at the top of the page and look at the transformations that have occured in such a short space of time & imagine how much you will have lost in a few short weeks & what you will look like...

3. Physically write down a timeline (i have done this numerous times!) and write beside each date what weight you could be by then & what events you have coming up to show off your fading waistline! For me, that works.

4. Look at some really really bad pictures of yourself. Photos that make you cringe really work. It makes you more determined to succeed!!

5. Have a pint of water & go to bed or go to a room far far away from the take away menus & the fridge!!!!!

aww hun sorry you are having a rough day :(

Dont worry about breaking the "policy" you have done what you feel is the right thing. How can you switch on and off? Will you get pulled up if you dont care enough? Too many policies now in the work place particularly in the area of carers/childcare workers that just dont make sense. I have overstepped the mark apparently on the "policy" front too. I agree there needs to be procedures in place to protect those who are vulnerable but FFS sometimes they go too far!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the rant hun but its a red rag to me ..............

Any way have a great day tomorrow xxxxx

i feel really crap today, not had enough sleep cause of work, cared to much for someone that contravined bloody 'policy' and got told off, for caring too much !?!?!?! i'm like a carer... we cant just turn the care button off! grrrrr...

partly annoyed at myself too, as i new it was against policy, but was in best interests of someone, unfortunately not me!

i know a chinese and beer and 3 chocolate bars would make me feel better..... no i wont!

grrrr

propper fed up now.

:(

Hey Blondey.... don't get you knickers in a twist as Daisy Doo said, if you thought it was the right thing to do then so be it - it's hard being the good guy isn't it ?? but don't let it stop you doing it again -and certainly don't let it get between you and your flapjack :D:D:D

Hey Blondey.... don't get you knickers in a twist as Daisy Doo said, if you thought it was the right thing to do then so be it - it's hard being the good guy isn't it ?? but don't let it stop you doing it again -and certainly don't let it get between you and your flapjack :D:D:D

lol, i wont, i sat outside with a cigar and a glass of water with choc shake, not the same as cigar and a brandy but it worked. had a whinge to keith too. yeah i tried to share the love love, but as they say, no good deed goes unpunished!

bet they are still on the phone to me tomorrow to do extras for them, they might get a 'bo, sod off' this time!

nighty night.

xx

Oh Helen, what a horrible day! Well done for being strong enough to not turn to food.

Have a nice hot bath and take a good book to bed (or Keith! Lol!) and tomorrow is another day.

Take care hun x

when my nanna was dying of motor-neurone she had the same two carers during the week and me and my sister at the weekends. Her carers were the funniest most wonderful people i have ever met - they kept her spirits up even when she knew there was no hope. They an us gave her the happiest, friendliest, loving, caring environment to spend the rest of her days in. I will always be eternally grateful to them. They came to her funeral and one in particular was so distraught i ended up comforting her!!!! :D

I would have hated my nan having carers that 'didnt care'. You do such a good job msblonde - and please do not listen to 'policy' it is about the person u are caring for and whether their needs are met - if that means caring too much - then we are all human, well most of us ....

never change ok?

big hugssssssssssssssss to u sweetie xxx

:) thanks lisa, i needed that. sorry to hear about your grandma.

i felt so fed up and disempowered for not being able to have the full effect possible with the people i care for, like someone had taken my right arm away. bloody policies! what ever happened to initiative??

grrr

lol still cross this morning. just started 'the blob' though and have tummy ache too, choc shakes all day today!

thanks again folks :)

H

ps, 90% of the office staff have never been carers themselves, say 'oh i could never do it...' SOD OFF THEN!!!

grrr - lol.

Last edited:
me feeling better now, had a latte, been to see a couple of my regulars. i love my job, just hate the politics.

hope everyone is having a great day :)

Have your bosses not heard of the Duty of Care policy very fine line if you saw fit to care and it was in the best interest of the client then you did right luv dont let it spoil your diet x

thanks babyboo, no i wont. i'm happy with my progress so it'll take more than that.

but doing this diet makes you realise when you used to eat and why, i'm not getting fat or staying fat cause of them! its so not worth it.

Back