Step2 810kcal Rohanya's Diary

Wahoo, only gone and got my two stone! Another 3lb down today which I'm so glad for as ive felt bloated and ugh all week!

7 weeks in and a fifth of the way there. I'm so pleased with that!

Onwards!... To Pandora!

Yay! Go you!!

Well, I'm still here! Still going!

Had my weigh in yesterday and just o.5lbs short of my three stone award now! 41.5lbs down... and I've managed to stay firmly on the wagon for the first time in my life diet-wise! Going a little slower than I'd like but hey, I can't complain at a stone a month!!!

I'm having a few days off plan at the end of next week to go to Manchester and enjoy all the nice places (eateries...) I like to go. I'll put some back on but I'm absolutely okay with that cause I feel so confident in the plan right now and know that once I've had my fun I'll be right back on it and aiming for the next three and a half to get two thirds of the way there! Hoping to get a ticket to the annual awards this year as my consultant thinks it'll be the BEST motivator going for me to get all dressed up and show off how far I'll have come. Bit scary to think that by then I could potentially be knocking on the door of 7 stone down, but I think I'll feel bloody fantastic!

My NSV victory of the day/week. Bought a size 18 dress and top from Tesco (well known for their small sizes...) and they fit! Actually fit. So pleased.

:) Definitely got this.

So just got back after my three days holiday off plan and feel great. According to the scales I've not put anything on (not even sure how the heck that's happened considering what I ate.... -guilty face-) so pretty pleased with that.

Few NSVs along the way, too! Got myself into a few primark size 20 tops (which in reality are smaller than some of my 18 bits and pieces!), 18 cardi and... A SIXTEEN cardi with room to spare! Primark's sizings make zero sense to me but hey, I will take any NSV I can get at this point! ;)

Also got my 3st award and with it, picked out my third charm for my bracelet while I was in Manchester.

And now, straight back on it no fuss. It actually feels pretty good to go back on plan. Got all the naughty food desires out of my system, eaten and dealt with. Now I'm ready to crack on until my next planned day off (October - sister's birthday) and get my way to the convention in November.

I can't believe that I'm now into the 17st bracket. I was at sixth form the last time I weighed 17st something.... TO THE SIXTEENS.

Back