Feel down and demotivated:(

loveloveyy

hi all

i dont know why but these 2 days i have felt down and demotivated with this diet i was so nearly given in to temptation today but stop myself as i thought i did all this hard work.

:(

well done for stopping urself!!!

this isn't easy, what r the thoughts you are having???

I found it was like giving up smoking - the HABBIT of food was VERY hard to break.

Be proud for sticking with it, even when ur not feeling like it - the results will motivate you

xx

Hunni your doing soooooo well!! Come on this diet is not forever its a few months out your life. Go look at the before and after pics to pick yourself up again and get that motivation back! Your doing amazing and you have already past the hard part! You have done the first week... keep drinking that water and think about when u lose the weight you want to lose! I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS! you have done 1 week you body does NOT need that food... its all in your head! Be strong! <3 xxxx

thank you for everyones kind words, i dont know i just feel down and a bit depressed, its so tough and i just dont feel normal if that makes sense my tummy is sort of always empty even when i drinks lots of water. also i find it hard as people eating in front of me etc and then i look at myself and say why did i let myself get to this that i have to endure this pain. i am staying postve and strong or at least try to as i have dont a little over a week now so i dont want all that hard work undone

thank you everyone xxx

Hey u, don't get so down. Imagine the high you're gonna get when you slip on that little black dress at Christmas and feel comfortable, good and sexy in it lol! There is nothing that feels as good as seeing the weight drop off.

Remember, it's only the first 2-3 weeks that are the hardest and then after that, you sort of slip in to the habit of dieting. Take it from me who is a seasoned dieter.....but whilst I keep it off for a few years...in the end I start to slip back after holidays & celebrations!!

Good luck, you can do this!

i felt exactly the same this morning had a mini breakdown to my mum on the phone for about half hour then i realised why i am here why i feeling like this and why i have started this...chin up hun YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!

we are here for you xx

Back