Feel free to kick my bacony behind!

NumNumPigsBum

"The Stig" Pig
*skulks back in*

*cough*

:wave_cry: Hello everyone! Please may I come back?

It has been FAR too long since I've been on here. After finally getting help for PND and basically trying to sort my life out it is definitely time to fight the flab. I think I probably weigh more than I did when I began 2 years ago :sigh:. I need to get batteries for my scales and find out the damage. I'll be restarting after the big monthly shop on the 20th but will be reading up on the forum in the meantime to get to know the plan again, I'm sure the list of syns and HE's have changed a lot! :)

I'm going to read through my old diary and try and reignite the passion I had when I first began.

Hi there! Welcome back.. :wavey:
No need to worry about anyone thinking any the worst of you as I am sure that the majority of Mini's have been up and down over the years and some more than others!
Hope you can get your head round the pros and cons and get that weight shifted so you feel a lot better about yourself.
I shall be looking in to see how you are getting along.. :)
All the very best to you.

Welcome back to the club! good luck.......

Hello, why start on 20th? Start today, things like use fry light no oil, cut fat off meat and don't binge on snacks and goodies and take aways and by time 20th comes you may well of lost some already :)

Hello, why start on 20th? Start today, things like use fry light no oil, cut fat off meat and don't binge on snacks and goodies and take aways and by time 20th comes you may well of lost some already :)

I definitely agree with starting now, I found that in the past if I gave myself 'Start Dates' I'd eat loads leading up to it and then I'd often find reasons to delay the start date. Sometimes it is just far better to throw yourself in the deep end and go for it. The sooner you start the sooner you will be able to change your life and get back on track. There is no point in delaying that ;)

Back