Feel good! List 5 things you like about yourself :)

Obviously a person of distinction!!!! :)

Actually, I nearly went back and deleted my list because although I am not a particularly modest person I did feel a bit strange saying all that!

I think probably we all did, but the object of the exercise was good. It made us me have a good luck at myself and think, ah well I am not so bad at .........

You are all the things you listed so why not "publish and be damned "

i have sat here,keep going to post since this thread started and i've yet to think of anything,lol!!

Aww Luverick!!! Well my 1st one for you would be your always happy to help, give a bit of guidance or sympathise when any of us need you.

Mine would be (i hope);

1. I put others 1st and sacrafice myself for them.

2. Im persistant, with SW and with life in general.

3. I can be trusted, people know that they can turn to me with anything.

4. Im very agressive if someone hurts someone close to me or hurts someone who cant defend themselves.

5. Im a laugh!! lol (well at least i make myself laugh haha) im happy to make a complete tit of myself in the spirit of having a good time!!

hehe, it can be so hard to appreciate the good things, but sooooooooooo easy to pick the faults!
I found it extremely difficult as I am a modest person. I think this is because of they way that I was brought up!
Obviously a person of distinction!!!! :)

Actually, I nearly went back and deleted my list because although I am not a particularly modest person I did feel a bit strange saying all that!

When I had my IQ tested (I did a Mensa text) about 35 years ago, I was so shocked at the result that I did another test - that was one point lower.

I only did it for a giggle, and certainly didn't think a high IQ made me a better person or anything.

In fact, I am pretty much in agreement with those people who say that "IQ tests are a good way of finding out who is good at IQ tests"!

So I was horrified when people at my office back then started making nasty remarks - "oh, you think you are so clever", "you think you are brighter than the rest of us" "it doesn't matter how clever you are, you are still useless at . . . ".

So I have hardly ever mentioned it in all the years since. I only did it here because I knew no-one would be nasty here (because no-one ever is nasty here!).

Back