Feel I'm obsessing

Amy i wouldnt worry it sounds relativly normal. I can be quite obbsessive over things as such and well sw fitted in perfectly with my mindset *snigger* i will tell everyone and anyone who wants to here about sw i think mainly because i;ve found it so easy and its great. Also i feel fantastic and my skin is clear and i'm full of energy SWFTW LOL

Amy i wouldnt worry it sounds relativly normal. I can be quite obbsessive over things as such and well sw fitted in perfectly with my mindset *snigger* i will tell everyone and anyone who wants to here about sw i think mainly because i;ve found it so easy and its great. Also i feel fantastic and my skin is clear and i'm full of energy SWFTW LOL

Thank you, still obsessed and I'm not going to stop.... its keeping me on track and I don't care who knows about it :D

My other half actually caught me rambling on to my mother in law about sw and he said ahh your talking about slimming world again LOL. Though i;ve managed to convince her and my friend to come along this week as they are both interested :D

I only mention it to my OH, no one else is interested, lol, so I spend my spare time on here reading everyone's posts and getting my daily fix from that.

Back