Feel like am playing snakes and ladders sometimes.....

never listen to the midweek check in, it lies x, i am pretty sure my scales sigh and just guess some days x

I to have lost and gained but this time am determined to lose it and keep it off x

good luck for this week, although with that first week loss it doesn't look like you need it xxx :0clapper::0clapper:

Thanks mandy.
I always feel depressed that I cant loose anywere near that after week.

Iam just stressin bout my holiday, coz I will not fit into any of my last holiday clothes, even in 6 weeks. And i will b that awkward covered up person by the pool!

Hi Nat, as broadbean says try and forget about the midweek check and wait for your main one.

Also, as you say in your own signature, it's a marathon, not a sprint. 2 stone (or is it 1.5 now) is alot to lose in 6 weeks. You'll need a sustained loss of 3 or 4 lbs every week.

You may well be able to do it hun so I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but please don't forget your own mantra, marathon not sprint, and feel down if you don't manage it. Personally I am a bugger for setting myself very high expectations, feeling down when I don't manage it, and then having an "oh f*** it" day as a result! Make sure you celebrate every pound lost because each one is a victory! :)

wow hoo well done you xxxx :talk017::talk017:

That's fantastic nat well done!!

Aww thanks everybody, yes iam my own worst enemy, having very high expectations and being annoyed with myself when its a 1 or 2, I totally appreciate most ppl are over joyed with that but as iam so big it can come off much quicker so I aim high.

As it stands very few of my main clotjes fit me as I just tried lots of holidays clothes on, I have tons of tops, very few bottoms, infact I have one skirt!

I don't possess any skirts at all, Nat and only one dress, that I hardly ever wear! Every summer I think why the hell have I not done something earlier, yet again! It's just crazy. Anyway, at least everyone here is now heading in the right direction and that we can look forward to lots of summers where we feel much more confident in how we look and in what we wear.

Have to say, Nat, you're doing really well and surely, all of us can only benefit by eating all this food that is so much healthier for us. Good luck.

Kathy xx

I don't possess any skirts at all, Nat and only one dress, that I hardly ever wear! Every summer I think why the hell have I not done something earlier, yet again! It's just crazy. Anyway, at least everyone here is now heading in the right direction and that we can look forward to lots of summers where we feel much more confident in how we look and in what we wear.

Have to say, Nat, you're doing really well and surely, all of us can only benefit by eating all this food that is so much healthier for us. Good luck.

Kathy xx

Thanks Kathy, am having a sluggish week, coz ive had other things at the front of my mind. I havnt been bad at all I just havnt been regemented.

Wow Cauliflower rice is amazing.....much recommended.
Blend Cauliflower raw, season salt and pepper, steam in microwave for 4 mins!!

I keep meaning to try that! Must get round to it lol, I think Cauli's are on special offer at Lidl this week :)

Wooo are they??
I need to go get some in, I just blend loads up and fill a tupperware fot when I need it.

2.5 lb off this week, thats ok but hope nexy weeks will b better x

Wooo are they??
I need to go get some in, I just blend loads up and fill a tupperware fot when I need it.

2.5 lb off this week, thats ok but hope nexy weeks will b better x

Fab loss 2.5lbs :) well done keep up the good work.

I like the cauliflower rice too and the cauliflower garlic bread. Going to try it as a pizza base soon too

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Well I can safely say after a turbulant year of depression and completely regaining 4 St (every last lb) iam back with a new Job and a new motivation not to be a fat youth worker lol.

My story was, I joined SW in 2013 and I lost 4 stone in a matter of 5 or 6 months, it changed my life for all of a year before it all crept back on.......and its 2016 and I can do this again! Whose been in this situation and whos with me??!!!!

So the secondment didnt quite go as planned.......convenience food was the word.

Lol but iam back in my normal job and iam all over it!

Attachments

• IMG_20160909_180616.jpg
    IMG_20160909_180616.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 6
Back