Feel like crying

30lbs! whooooop! Why the heck was I feeling miserable?!

Oscar the grouch has NOTHING on me sometimes!!

xx

hi hun,...30lbs loss that is fantastic but to lose 3lbs this week is a good loss hun you stick in there as you are an inspiration to us all when i restarted LT yours was the first post i read and it really encouraged me so keep ur chin up hun we are all behind you x x x

I get it to 17.6.... don't feel bad your losses are still on track with a stone a month well done

debz x

The good thing is you ARE staying determined. 3lbs is a good loss but like you say, inyour shoes god bless ya, I'd be expecting more -gosh in MY shoes I expect more so I understand why you're down about it.

Hwever, we've long established that the weigh ins are far from predictable but I know you'll have a bigger loss soon if you can just find it in you to keep focussed. I've started and stopped so many time because of the I'll just do weight watchers head, please believe me when I say it won't happen!

You've been amazing, don't let a thing like 6lbs in a fortnight get to you because it really is fantastic. come on woman! Onwards and upwards!

Hey come on missus - not like you to be so down - you pick the rest of us up ;)

You have done amazingly well. 30lbs is fan - bleeding - tastic.

Its very hard when you get small losses after big ones, but at least you are still losing - blimey what would you be like if you had stayed the same or god forbid put on.

Look at the bigger picture - there is 30lbs less of you and that cannot be bad. :D

Chin up darlin' you are doing fantastic

3lb is a fab result! It really is, and i hope you realise that soon. PLease don't be disappointed - what do you expect to be losing? Perhaps you need to re-evaluate what is likely...

Personally i worked out my 'reaching goal date' on losing 3lb every week, i thought that was comfortably within the expectations from LT that a woman will avergae 1stone loss/month - just remind yourself that that is the average - some lose more some lose less - YOU will lose more some months and YOU will lose less some other months...

try not to compare yourself to others, which i know is tempting.

You're honestly doing great and you can continue to do great :)

awww Luce its hard to hear you down, but like everyone else had said, your total loss so far is AMAZING and your so positive and determined we know you can do this. Losses vary weekly and I know its hard when youve abstained all week to have a dissapointing weigh in but they do add up in the end. I think a lb of fat is made up on 3500 calories (or thats what you have to cut down/burn) so weight watchers would not give you better results than LT by any means- you really would have to live on lettuce otherwise!

Keep up the good work girl, and your going to the gym too which is fab!

Keep smiling and all the best for next week hun. xx

Back