Feel like crying

Jack_D

Just been to WI and a gained 0.5lb, and i really really feel like crying - i was hoping to reach target today - well it didn;t happen and i am so gutted. I am normally ok when i have a gain but today's WI as put me in a real downer - any advise on how to get out of this......

My C as given me a SAS log to complete to see if this helps me, but at the moment i can not see me ever reaching my goal

Don't give up now I'm prsuming you really close if you thought you'd get target today. It's only one more week and then you could be there. Go back to basics, weigh measure everything, plenty of superfree and most of all don't beat yourself up, move on. Good luck.

Getting to target is hard, just keep at it and you will get there. I know how you feel when I was getting closer to target the same happened to me. Just stick at it this week and hopefully you'll be there next, or it might take you a couple of weeks but you will get there! Just to avoid disappointment try not expecting it though as it is heartbreaking when you think your there but then maintain or gain or even don't loose quite enough, when I finally got to target it was a complete surprise I lost 3lbs all at once (which is a crazy amount for me to loose) and I was expecting a gain!!!

You've obviously built yourself up to hitting target & I can understand why, we all work so hard & it's a big deal when you think you're going to get your reward for all the hard work you've put in. At the end of the day, it is only 0.5lb & no big deal, just be super good with SW, weigh, syn everything correctly, eat lots of superfree & drink plenty of water & you'll soon get that target sticker & certificate.

Put on your fav perfume, dress, music & have a happy day.:D

Awwww hun gains are horrible & especially when you're not expecting them. You are so nearly there & have obviously done so well.

I put on a very unexpected half a pound last week & was devastated. Even though every item of clothing i put on was too big I still felt crappy due to the increase. But today I went to WI & I've lost 3.5lb taking me just over 1.5stone which has made me super happy. So it really is a rolls coaster.

Forget this week & look forward to getting on those scales next week!

CJxxx

If you had been at target i.e. the 1/2lb loss and whatever you had hoped to lose 1/2 or another 1lb? Then you would still have been within target range of 3 up or 3 down. So just trying to say, like everyone else, in the big scheme of things you're really about there it's just the formality of declaring it as a number and our bodies aren't like that. 0.5lb gain is a matter of a glass of water and probably by tomorrow you'd have that off. So don't be despondent you have done so well and it will happen. Next week most likely. Just keep at it. Let us know. You can shout it from the roof tops when you do;-)

Back