Feel Like Crying!

emski

Gold Member
Bit of a weird one this..

Have been shopping in the old charity shops today and tried stuff on before i bought it.

I have managed to buy some size 14 tops and tops that say M.. usually its 16 or L ..

I feel like I could cry! :cry: I cant remember a time when I have been able to do this. But also on the other hand I feel a bit scared.. I am still in between sizes, but what happens when I am no longer a 16 at all??

Bit of a weird one this..

Have been shopping in the old charity shops today and tried stuff on before i bought it.

I have managed to buy some size 14 tops and tops that say M.. usually its 16 or L ..

I feel like I could cry! :cry: I cant remember a time when I have been able to do this. But also on the other hand I feel a bit scared.. I am still in between sizes, but what happens when I am no longer a 16 at all??

You know what happens when you are no longer a 16? We get to share clothes - hurrah - when we go on holiday we can mix and match our outfits so won't need to take so much with us and as the sizes will be smaller we will have smaller suitcases!!

Seriously though - this is so great that you have stuck to this plan and it is working for you. You are still Emma, the outside is just a bit smaller, the inside is still that lovely sister of mine... really looking foward to seeing the transformation from when we were together in April. :clap:

Just imagine what you can achieve by the time your birthday gets here!
:thinking2:

Now I am bloody crying!!!! pah hate being all sentimental :cry:[/quo

have a hug from me, let it all out and you will feel much better afterwards. :hug99:

I think sometimes we need to gieve for our former bodies - we lived with them for so long, that they became safe to be with. We have made the decision to move forward and be different, it takes time to adjust.

Well done Em, thats brill - you are doing so well. Im kinda inbetween sizes at the moment, Im about a 17 - although the clothes I received from you this morning fit, so its all good. Keep it up mate - you should be really proud of yourself xxx

Ahhh im back to normal now.. phew.. anyhoo just washed my purchases and hung them on the line.. flippin heck they take up so much less room.. and they fit me!!! Now Im gonna enjoy that feeling!! Its too hot to do anything else so Im watchin Diet On The Dancefloor.

Thanks honey..and keep your moneyby the way! Buy your self a dictionary hahahahahahaha only jesting you know xx You're doing sooo well too wiittt wooo on your pic xxx

Ahhh im back to normal now.. phew.. anyhoo just washed my purchases and hung them on the line.. flippin heck they take up so much less room.. and they fit me!!! Now Im gonna enjoy that feeling!! Its too hot to do anything else so Im watchin Diet On The Dancefloor.

Watched that last night - could be a better programme if they let us know what exercise they do in the week on top of the dancing, and what food they eat as their weigh ins could be a lot better than they have been so far.

Em - you're brill! The yellow tops yours xxx

oh and btw I now have your address so I am sending you a cheque, even just to cover the postage costs!!!! xxx

Noooooooooooooooooooo... the next lot you can pay me for.. you have been such a friend for me here I dont want your money.. dont make me take it pleeeaaaaaseeeee.

(does that sound pleading enough?):D

Now I am bloody crying!!!! pah hate being all sentimental :cry:[/quo

have a hug from me, let it all out and you will feel much better afterwards. :hug99:

I think sometimes we need to gieve for our former bodies - we lived with them for so long, that they became safe to be with. We have made the decision to move forward and be different, it takes time to adjust.

Very profound statement but very true!

Thank you Lindam for putting those feelings into words and giving them a voice.

emski:hug99:Congratulations

Love Mini xxx

Noooooooooooooooooooo... the next lot you can pay me for.. you have been such a friend for me here I dont want your money.. dont make me take it pleeeaaaaaseeeee.

(does that sound pleading enough?):D

Ha-only just seen this and as you knwo have sent your money. Ive been such a good friend cos you're such a good friend to me and others. I say to the children in my class 'the best way to have a great friend is to be one' (I read it somewhere) they dont get it - but it makes me feel quite philosophical!

xxx

Well done Emski!

I am tween sizes too like Rainbow about a 17!

Well done! x

They should do odd sizes in shops! x

Back