Feel like giving in (

shelleyzeus said:
Got to that horrible point where i want to give in a eat and drink everything in sight :(.
Ive done so well up to now and when i weighed myself this morning il put 1 1/2 pound on :(.
I shouldnt be weighing myself till tmoz but i ended up doing it anyway.
Really dont know how il get out of this frame of mind :(

Hiya, sorry to hear that you're so down.

When I have these moments, I think of all the reasons why I want to be slim and healthy and how I will feel if I give up.

You know deep down that giving up isn't gonna make you any happier.

Forgive yourself, take the weight gain as a challenge to lose next week and take each day as it comes.

It's always hard to get back on wagon for the first few days but if you keep chipping away them days will turn to a week then weeks and soon it will be months

Good luck x

read a book ,go for a 10 min walk, clear out a wardrobe,,things to take your mind off food,,remember why your doing this in the first place,,what will you lose/gain by giving up??

Ive gotta be honest and ask if you enjoyed the food you shouldnt have had? If the answers yes then fantastic but its out of your system now. We all need a splurge now and then and i believe so long as its controlled it can be beneficial for some. Kick starting the metabolism and all that. Forget today and focus on tomorrow :)

I agree with loser85, we all need to have a day off every now and then, yes it can get difficult where u want to eat everything in sight, the longer u do it, honestly.... the easier it gets.. food wise as the weight usually starts to plateau.
Its done & dusted now, I have a lovely dress hanging in my bedroom, that i could only ever dream of wearing...till now, as Im getting closer to fitting it.

Buy something really nice in your goal size, hang it somewhere u cant miss it and everytime you feel like giving up, imagine yourself in it, I also have a fat picture of me by the fridge, it reminds me of how far ive come.

I still have the occasional day off so to speak, if I really fancy something then I have it, usually within my points but in June I had a couple of celebration weekends, which I enjoyed,

Just try and remember why u are doing this, and good luck

Back