Feel like I am cheating :/

Hi , I have just swapped form Lipotrim ( a nasty TFR diet ) to cambridge and am doing SS+ to start with and I feel like I am cheating as I get to eat !!!! I feel like I wont be loosing any weight and i feel naughty as I now have a very small meal , also the shakes , soups and bars taste so amazing (especially in comparison to the lipotrim ones ) i really hope that this plan works for me , I have lost 5 stone and have another 3 to go , I just feel like i am not dieting now as I feel great and am eating some yummy things !!
Did anyone else feel this when they went onto SS+ ??
Katie

Hi katie,i don't feel like that at all but i'm sure i'm in the minority. I just look forward to my mini meal and feel i deserve it after 2st gone, so you def deserve it,lol
Just had 3 days off as i was ill again and needed to eat, so trying to get back into ketosis at min, i'm sooo hungry. Been back on since yesterday and put about 2lb on but i will hopefully sts when i get weighed on mon, fingers crossed!

i did 4 weeks of SS before i went on to SS+ and i did that as it was coming up to christmas, at first it felt a bit odd like i was cheating but i soon got used to it as you will do :D

Yep..every single pound lol

SS+ from day 1. Some days i had the milk options but mostly food. Its SUCH a small amount of food...i wouldnt worry about it!

x

fantastic :) well done .. I think its a healthier way to do it too as you are learning to control what you eat at the same time , I have far more control over food now than I did when I was on total food replacement .. as then I just avoided the issue .. now I have to eat but ration myself , I think its great :)

That is just how i looked at it too!!!

Im finished with SS+ now but im up the plans to around 1000 cals a day and having that tiny food option HAS 100% helped me with portion control totally. I do have 'off' evenings every now and then if I'm out for dinner etc but STILL very very low carb and watching my portions and content etc.. its really helped me!

Wait till you get to 810 it feels like a banquet! :D

Back