• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feel like I have been away forever

Bellybee

Silver Member
Does anyone actually remember me.
I dont really know why I havent been on the forum other than the fact that I have found it really hard to control my weight and eating since I stopped doing CD.
I am going to start it again in a couple of weeks to lose my last 4 stone or so and hopefully get my head in a better place.
Hope I am still ok to post on here.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Russiandoll

Carpe diem
Of course I remember you BB!! Welcome back (((hugs)))

We're not in too dissimilar a situation: I hopped off the CD wagon before Christmas ... regained almost 2 stones and found it hard to refocus.

Thank goodness I'm back in 'the zone' after several restarts. I now have a bit over 3st to lose to get to goal. Jump back aboard and we'll finish what we started! :)

Bellybee

Silver Member
Russian Doll sorry about the gain.
I am glad to hear that somebody is in the same boat as me though but also not.
I managed to gain around a stone with yo yo dieting.
I have enjoyed eating and think that i could probably maintain whilst eating but I am not ready to maintain yet.
I am not looking forward to the hard trek ahead but I am sure it will be worth it.

canireallydothis!!

Gold Member
Hey BB, good to see you, its so hard sometimes to regain control.

Course you are still ok to post, get typing x

MadamDotty

Back again!
Don't feel like a fraud - there's no Minimin rule (that I know of LOL) that says you can only post when doing fantastically well on a VLCD!!

Anything that helps you get your head back in the right place and ready to continue with your weight loss journey is good - so post away :)