Feel like I have been on a massive shopping spree.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by BritMumInCanada, 12 January 2010 Social URL.

1. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    My jeans were getting seriously baggy on me and were falling down around my bottom lol, so thought I would dig out my box of smaller sizes and see what I could now fit into.

I was chuffed to find out I have so much lovely stuff in that box that I can now fit back into. It was like I had been on a huge shopping spree.

I knew I had lost weight obviously, but didn't realise how many inches, until I tried these clothes on. It was great.

All the too big stuff is now in a bag to take to the thrift store (charity shop).

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elaine1980

Elaine1980 Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats great!! I bet its made you feel really motivated to carry on. Fingers crossed I'll be doing the same soon too. I have a wardrobe full of clothes ranging from a size 8 to size 14. Sadly I'm at the wrong end of the wardrobe at the moment!!

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aww thats brilliant Hun!

I love it when I get into the next size down, although sadly I do have to have a new wardrobe, as I sold my clothes at a car boot sale when I fell pregnant 4 years ago...(actually having to buy new clothes isnt too bad! hehehe!) Most of my 28/30 clothes and the smaller ones have gone to my Mum as she is doing SW too, so I now have no excuse to go up in size again!

Keep that feeling with you, when you are beginning to get a little disappointed with the way things are going, remember, you wont always loose the weight, but you may loose the inches instead!

xx

5. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That really is the best feeling and imagine with all those lovely foods you've been eating and showing us
    :clap:

6. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    What a fab feeling!! After 18lb I'm now getting into old trousers and jeans I haven't been able to do up for ages!! It's great!! The only problem I have is my lightest weight trousers I've been wearing week in week out to SW classes are far too baggy on me now and I don't want to say goodbye to them as anything heavier and I'm worried about having a gain!!! I'll just have to buy some more lightweight combats in a smaller size!! Hehe!X

7. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Awww well done Britmum! How much have you lost so far?
    I still can't fit into my nice clothes, when I gained weight I refused to buy larger sizes so I've been living in leggins and cutsie sweaters and still staring longingly at my size 10s lol!

8. ukmonkey2002

ukmonkey2002 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Such a good feeling isnt it :D.
    I have to buy loads of new clothes .
    I cleaned out all my bigger stuff and have since changed wardrobes with my oh and given him the big one cos mines has no clothes in it .:cry:

have no skinny clothes as been overweight for 15 years now :eek:

spent about 300 pounds since losing weight but its not just clothes its undies as well . we will need to win the lottery ;)

9. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    It was an amazing feeling. I have so many lovely clothes too, some hardly worn from when I was slim before having my son.

Honeyoc I have lost just under 2 stone in total so far. But that is just since I started slimming world. In total from my heaviest weight after having my son I have lost 3 stone.

10. deadredhead

deadredhead Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    wicked!I can't wait to have that feeling;-)

11. atchonblimp21

atchonblimp21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.5lb(30.36%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Ive never been slim, so I haven't got any special slim jeans to squeeze into.
    But I am refusing to buy any more clothes at the mo....as I can't afford to go shopping everytime I lose a dress size lol. Its pretty hard to keep to though....as I do love my clothes (and may give in sometimes) :)

But I am saving up and very much looking forward to a huge shopping spree when I get to target :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.