Feel like I have been on a massive shopping spree.

BritMumInCanada

Gold Member
My jeans were getting seriously baggy on me and were falling down around my bottom lol, so thought I would dig out my box of smaller sizes and see what I could now fit into.

I was chuffed to find out I have so much lovely stuff in that box that I can now fit back into. It was like I had been on a huge shopping spree.

I knew I had lost weight obviously, but didn't realise how many inches, until I tried these clothes on. It was great.

All the too big stuff is now in a bag to take to the thrift store (charity shop).

Thats great!! I bet its made you feel really motivated to carry on. Fingers crossed I'll be doing the same soon too. I have a wardrobe full of clothes ranging from a size 8 to size 14. Sadly I'm at the wrong end of the wardrobe at the moment!!

Aww thats brilliant Hun!

I love it when I get into the next size down, although sadly I do have to have a new wardrobe, as I sold my clothes at a car boot sale when I fell pregnant 4 years ago...(actually having to buy new clothes isnt too bad! hehehe!) Most of my 28/30 clothes and the smaller ones have gone to my Mum as she is doing SW too, so I now have no excuse to go up in size again!

Keep that feeling with you, when you are beginning to get a little disappointed with the way things are going, remember, you wont always loose the weight, but you may loose the inches instead!

xx

That really is the best feeling and imagine with all those lovely foods you've been eating and showing us
:clap:

What a fab feeling!! After 18lb I'm now getting into old trousers and jeans I haven't been able to do up for ages!! It's great!! The only problem I have is my lightest weight trousers I've been wearing week in week out to SW classes are far too baggy on me now and I don't want to say goodbye to them as anything heavier and I'm worried about having a gain!!! I'll just have to buy some more lightweight combats in a smaller size!! Hehe!X

Awww well done Britmum! How much have you lost so far?
I still can't fit into my nice clothes, when I gained weight I refused to buy larger sizes so I've been living in leggins and cutsie sweaters and still staring longingly at my size 10s lol!

Such a good feeling isnt it :D.
I have to buy loads of new clothes .
I cleaned out all my bigger stuff and have since changed wardrobes with my oh and given him the big one cos mines has no clothes in it .:cry:

have no skinny clothes as been overweight for 15 years now :eek:

spent about 300 pounds since losing weight but its not just clothes its undies as well . we will need to win the lottery ;)

It was an amazing feeling. I have so many lovely clothes too, some hardly worn from when I was slim before having my son.

Honeyoc I have lost just under 2 stone in total so far. But that is just since I started slimming world. In total from my heaviest weight after having my son I have lost 3 stone.

Ive never been slim, so I haven't got any special slim jeans to squeeze into.
But I am refusing to buy any more clothes at the mo....as I can't afford to go shopping everytime I lose a dress size lol. Its pretty hard to keep to though....as I do love my clothes (and may give in sometimes) :)

But I am saving up and very much looking forward to a huge shopping spree when I get to target :)

Back