1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Feel like im eating far too much!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chuckie21, 21 November 2008 Social URL.

1. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Slimming world
    ive been eating alot of free food, but can you eat too much??

Im sat ere eating seafood sticks and could demolish the whole pack (on a red day) just as a snack! and its making me wonder if there is really a bit of a limit on free food...
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Susiewoosie

Susiewoosie In it to lose it

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I asked this a couple of days ago and most of the advice I got was free food is free food but only eat until you are full. So when you have had enough stop. My problem is/was that I find that part hard:(
  4. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Slimming World
    I think this sometime...

I've got to wait till later to have my dinner tonight cause of when my boyfriend is coming over so as a SNACK i've just had - a whole bowl full of chopped carrots, cucumber and lettuce, with some cottage cheese to dip it into, two apples, a banana and a 1/2 syn pack of popcorn snack a jacks.
    AND i'm still hungry, AND having spaghetti bolognaise when my boyfriend gets here. lol. xx
  5. Rachel1974

Rachel1974 Full Member

Slimming world
    I find that the more free foods that I fill up on the more I loose and the week you don't eat a lot the less I loose.
    I don't understand it but it works
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.