Feel like im eating far too much!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chuckie21, 21 November 2008 Social URL.

1. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    ive been eating alot of free food, but can you eat too much??

Im sat ere eating seafood sticks and could demolish the whole pack (on a red day) just as a snack! and its making me wonder if there is really a bit of a limit on free food...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Susiewoosie

Susiewoosie In it to lose it

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I asked this a couple of days ago and most of the advice I got was free food is free food but only eat until you are full. So when you have had enough stop. My problem is/was that I find that part hard:(

4. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think this sometime...

I've got to wait till later to have my dinner tonight cause of when my boyfriend is coming over so as a SNACK i've just had - a whole bowl full of chopped carrots, cucumber and lettuce, with some cottage cheese to dip it into, two apples, a banana and a 1/2 syn pack of popcorn snack a jacks.
    AND i'm still hungry, AND having spaghetti bolognaise when my boyfriend gets here. lol. xx

5. Rachel1974

Rachel1974 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I find that the more free foods that I fill up on the more I loose and the week you don't eat a lot the less I loose.
    I don't understand it but it works

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.