Feel like poooo!

Rider

Banned
So it's day 10 for me now and TOTM is being very indecisive but attempting to show itself, probably cuz I had a new implant put in recently, but I have pms and everything that goes with it on this diet and I feel so exhausted and headachey an generally poo! Does anyone else find this happens more on a VLCD like me? And will having some protein instead for lunch help? I was thinking of getting some chicken breast but the scales haven't moved since 2 days ago (TOTM?) and I'm concerned that eating now even of its just protein will slow down my weight loss? So is it worth or or not??

Xx

I'd say if you need to eat something, stick with the chicken yes. You don't want to allow temptation or old habits to creep in.
I am also totm and I've added chicken to todays plan and also drinking lots of water to keep those bad thoughts away lol.
My weight has not changed either but it is impossible to put weight on , as such, with this plan, so it will be retention of water and bloating from totm, which will go again quick enough - but do drink loads of water to help it go. :)

Thanks :) this made me feel much better! The chicken definitely helped. Just fed up as feels like I've felt like this too often over the last week, TOTM seems all messed up gah!

Xx

Back