feel like such a failure!!

Hey hun just put it behind you, you will be back in Ketosis in no time; your not a failure just human. It is hard and we will all have ups and downs but don't let it get you down.

Hey Hun I cheated today as well, we are only human, it happens , put it behind you and carry on xx

Just keep going Karina! x x x

Tomorrow is a new day, forget about today, sending positive energy your way! x

What did someone say about not throwing away a whole bunch of roses because one flower is a bit wilted? A bad day won't spoil your diet ... just pick yourself up, read some of the inspirational stories and look at the fab pics and remind yourself of all the reasons you are doing this! Good luck tomorrow x

Hey hun hows it going today :) hope your over the blip and keeping positive,food will be there at the end of the journey for us all,i have to stay away from the kitchen today,i had to take yesterday off,no shakes cause i was too sick to go to the chemist,standing up was a task! think i floated in and out of the doctors haha,but anyway its day 1 again for me so lets do this!!!! let us know how weigh in goes ;) xxxx

Back