feel pants!

great things

Gold Member
i feel really ill. i'm wondering if i have some sort of bug. it started sat afternoon and i'd had a large americano with sweetners (tablets). then since then i've felt so sick. my tummy has really hurt and i've been to the loo loads. i struggled yesterday with my shakes. i couldn't face another coffee so had a tea with milk.... i'm on ss at the moment still. then had a cottage cheese and salad meal on the night hoping that something a bit bigger in my tum might help me so i had an 810 day. however, today i still feel pretty similar and have a headache. i didn't get a good nights sleep so i'm also tired when added to the mix makes me feel wiped out.

is there anything going around or does anyone have any advice out there?

Hiya. I've been feeling ropey for a couple of weeks now - but then I work with kids and their germs have finally caught up with me. Last week it was tonsillitis, and then since Friday I have just felt a bit 'bleurgh' - like someone has hoovered all of my energy out, leaving me with a very empty head, sore ears, aching bones etc etc. Also had some feelings of nausea but obviously there's nothing inside to bring up (or go down!). I SS+'d on Friday and yesterday, having some chicken breast and cucumber as I felt so rough.

Whatever it is for you, I hope it goes soon xxx

I hope you're feeling better hun. I had a very bad experience with coffee the last time I did CD. I bought a black coffee from the coffee shop at work and within minutes of drinking it, it all came back up. I felt really terrible for ages after. I don't know why that happened, because I'd been drinking coffee all through the diet without any problems, it happened a few times so I stopped drinking it altogether for ages because I was scared of what would happen. Strangely enough I'm fine with it now, but I wondered if it was the caffiene not agreeing with me. Very strange!!!

mmmmmmmm caffiene..... i usually drink decaf or have a small or med americano but sat i got a large due to thinking DH might share it. def set me off feeling sick.

Aw, I hope you feel better x

Funnily enough, yesterday I went to a coffee house and had 2 Americanos and then got such bad stomach cramps I ended up in bed for the rest of the day. Maybe it is coffee? Strange!

Anyway, I hope you feel better soon and don't let it put you off the diet track. You are doing so well.

x

There is a stomach bug going round as a few of my friends and their kids have had it.
But it could also be the caffeine. I cannot tolerate caffeine, especially coffee shop coffees which are very strong. They make me feel sickly and off colour and then have horrible palpitations. If I have been given caffeinated coffee by mistake and end up feeling rough, I drink as much water as possible, avoid any caffeine (tea, coffee, coke etc) and try to sleep it off. Usually start to feel better in about 8 hours.
I hope you feel better soon.

Back