Feel really hungry, whats going on!!!

slim-mummy

Im on day 11 and for the last 2 days I have felt like day 3/4. I feel hungry and fed right up. I have tried not to think about it, black coffee, water, water and water. Ive still got the most weird thing going on with what feels like bits coming from the back of my throat, which is getting me down. This tends to go after a shake then is back again.

I wont give up, but am well put out to be feeling so hungry.

Lisa:mad:

Goodness babes, I wouldn't have a clue what's going on there! Def mention it to your chemist though.

About the hunger, the only thing I can think of is to ask is it possibly head hunger as opposed to tummy hunger? I have a hard time with mental hunger myself and it can be hard to stay focussed. Check that you're still in ketosis and speak with your pharmacist is my advice. The little it's worth. :(

HUGS!

I have felt the same for the last few days and find that a hot sweet coffee tends to help stave off the craving a little bit.

Goodness babes, I wouldn't have a clue what's going on there! Def mention it to your chemist though.

About the hunger, the only thing I can think of is to ask is it possibly head hunger as opposed to tummy hunger? I have a hard time with mental hunger myself and it can be hard to stay focussed. Check that you're still in ketosis and speak with your pharmacist is my advice. The little it's worth. :(

HUGS!

what she said ;)

check you're in ketosis, drink the water and try to keep busy......

Debz xx

Dont worry Lisa,

I have been doing this for 12 weeks bar a break and sometimes I feel hungry too. If you can identify whether its head or actual physical that will help, if its head you need distracting or to do soemthing if its physical I would do what curvy girl says and have a black coffee with saccharin sweetners or without if it helps.

Perhaps if this has been going on for a while you should have a word with the pharmacist or try changing the times you have your shakes- futher apart or closer together.

You could also adjust the amount of water you add to the shakes too, make them thicker, thinner, thin goes futher but thick may fill you up more.

Just experiment until you find middle ground.

If it continues I would definitely check your ketosis stick to see whether you are still there, dont panic, because you have to stuck to it, but mouthwash and sweetners can be factors that can impede ketone production.

Dont worry about your throat I have it too, all the time and it went away when I refed for my holiday 4 wks ago, its not physical its mental, so if you try to forget about it it may just go.

Hope this helps x

Hi Lisa,
hope you are feeling better now. Take it easy, get through today and tomorrow will be brighter. I felt odd yesterday, not hungry as such but interested in eating (I didn't) but feel much improved today so 24 hours can make a big difference. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Hi Lisa, I'm on day 15 and felt hungry today. I'm supping plenty of water so I'm putting it down to a stressful day with my stroppy teenagers, I have always eaten when stressed!!!! When do they go back to school?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I try to ignore the rumblings and have a black coffee to try to taste something other than plain water. Hang in there hun.

x

Sorry to hear you're struggling! I felt pretty sucky for the first two weeks, so, it could just be that some people respond differently to others. Or, as has been said, it could be psychological hunger.

I do hope you feel better soon! Good luck! :)

Hannah

hang in there chick, week 3 for me was a shocker - but you will get through it a day, or even an hour at a time.

good luck and stay positive. xxxx

Strange i felt so hungry today too day 13
i know i havn't drank enough water the last day or so i am trying !
prob a litre and a half sat and same sunday
i was sooooooo tempted to call and get food on my way home from BFs but i didn't
it is hard but do-able mainly i couldn't make my mind up what i wanted to eat it wasn't a craving for anything in particular so i drove past the shop and feel ok now and happy i didn't cave in :D

debz x

Strange i felt so hungry today too day 13
i know i havn't drank enough water the last day or so i am trying !
prob a litre and a half sat and same sunday
i was sooooooo tempted to call and get food on my way home from BFs but i didn't
it is hard but do-able mainly i couldn't make my mind up what i wanted to eat it wasn't a craving for anything in particular so i drove past the shop and feel ok now and happy i didn't cave in :D

debz x

well done for not surrendering !:D

Back