Feel really naughty

misskellsy

I put my choc tetra in the freezer a few hours ago and have just sat and ate it, it's taken so long to finish and i feel like ive been so naughty and had a treat x

Was it nice? ... I guess thats a silly question.

Yo've just reminded me that I have a choccie tetra in the freezer myself. I'm trying to figure our how to get the packaging off so that I can try it. (I've never done the frozen tetra thing before)

i put one in the freezer last week and took it out on the morning so i could have it for dinner. i was still more or less frozen my cheeks were killing trying to suck it up. gave up in the end and drank water to keep my going till tea time. now i've learnt to take them out the night before. :)

i leave them in for 3.5hrs they dont go as hard then oh and yip i pour it into a bowl dont have to try and get the package off!!!!

I leave it out for a while, then when its no longer rock solid I lift up the top sides and cut them off with a scissors then I separate the rest of the top so its fully open and turn it upside down over a bowl and encourage it out with a teaspoon :)

But I am thinking I might put the next one into a ramikin or other bowl the next time :)

I take a frozen one to work, in a cool bag, in the morning. By lunch time its soft & slushy (mmmmm). I just cut off the top with scissors and dive in with a tea spoon.......

Back